𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Seven red beams move in silent unison and cut the darkness. The shapes emerge one by one. It's the swat team.

"The swat team is back. I wonder what they found out this time." Fred whispered to George in wonder who nodded in agreement.

"Every movie that we've watched the swat team who was involved but they didn't really do much." Lucius scoffs.

A closed door. Rusted. Heavy. Lever style handle

Swat team #1 gestures to the team members behind him to focus on the door. The team re-aligns position.

"What's going on and where are they?" Ron asked.

"I wonder what their mission is going to be this time around." A few muggleborn witches and wizards wondered curiously.

Swat team #1 steps closer to the door and reaches for the handle. On his helmet is a mint cam that feeds to...the subterranean chamber, top of the stairwell.

"Is that the old lair of somewhere else?" Hermione asked curiously.

"This should be really interesting especially since the swat team makes things interesting especially since all they cause is drama." Bellatrix deadpans while smirking as all the others like her smirked while watching the screen themselves.

"Right side's clear. Left side clear." Two swat team members call out.

"Clear." Rigg answers back.

All the muggleborn witches and wizards looked closely at the screen as they were all wondering what the swat team was up to this time around.

Rigg, the swat commander, walks into the room looking at some of the swat team members.

"Rigg is back, yay." Fans of Rigg started cheering when they saw Rigg on the screen.

"Why is he looking at them like that?" Seamus asked.

"In position. Standing by. " A swat team member calls out on the walkie takie.

"That kinda looks like the old lair stairwell." A few students pointed out, in realization.

"I wonder what they are doing there." Charlie whispered to Bill who nodded in agreement.

"Hold right there." Mark answers back into his walkie takie.

The girls who have crushes on Mark had dreamily looks in their eyes as they shredded listening to how deep and sexy his voice is.

Athena stands closely with him since she and Mark are partners as coworkers.

"It's Mark and Athena, yes there back and for real are working together." All the fans of Athena and Mark cheered.

"She looks good especially in gear." The people who have crushes on Athena mumbled in agreement.

A arrangement that was made when she was hired on the spot especially when Mark vouched for her, along with a few others.