𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙤 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚

William plays a micro-cassette recorder that is hanging on a string in front of him and presses play.

The camera zooms around the room that William is standing in.

The familiar bone-chilling voice is heard.

Hello, William. You have seen the flaws in your policy.

"Has he really through? Cause I don't see much of a difference in him." Snape sneered.

"He's policy does have a ton of flaws in it. Especially since he's getting called out about it." Moody shakes his head.

A lot of the witches and wizards listened closely as they all wanted to know what this game would be and who would be in it this time around.

"Ish." Daphne stated in the middle of agreeing and disagreeing with John's words.

William is listening while holding the tape in his hand, the string on it is very noticeable.

But what you have not seen is the extent some people will go to when faced with death.

"That's true. People will do whatever it takes. No matter if it means killing a friend or loved one." Harry mutters bitterly to himself from exactly with Voldmert.

The Hoffman family and John all looked at each other with shrugs. Because they know exactly who true that statement is they are willing to go past the limits when faced with death especially Athena, Amara and Mark but it was fun in a  dangerous way.

Tense music starts playing in the background as William looks straight ahead in front of him.

All the horror movie fans and a bunch of others looked curiously at the screen because something interesting was definitely about to happen since that type of music started playing in the background.

"I love how each other when another game begins for him. The music is never the same." All the horror movie fans pointed out.

FLASH ! The area directly below William lights up. Through the metal grating of his balcony, William sees Debbie, gagged and strapped on her back to a metal table. She has a bizarre device attached to her chest with a bolt gun stuck underneath her chin.

"Woah. What is she trapped in?" A student asked shocked.

"That poor innocent woman shouldn't have to be trapped in that room. She hasn't done anything wrong!" Molly screeched.

"I wonder how whoever put her in that room. Didn't burn up." A lot of people wondered in thought.

The only way out of her area is through the fencing passageway that crosses the boiler room along the pipes.

The lawyer from your firm has…

Debbie is trying to talk through her gag.

William is looking down towards her," Debbie!"

...90 seconds to cross this room or the device attached to her chest will discharge and pierce her brain.