┈➤ 007 | apologies

#𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐆

#𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐆.
- santa rosa beach, florida

𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 of his mind she occupied... no matter what was going on stupid ass Genesis Carter was taking up every single thought he had since he first saw her. He hated her for it.

And who else did he hate? Kiari.

Now Kiari loved Kreed more than anything or anyone in the entire world and Kreed knew that like he knew his own name but sometimes the younger just hated his guts.

Kiari was always the star brother... He was the one that got good grades in school, he was the one who had the big dreams and achieved them, he was their mother's favorite, he was the normal one.

Everyone loved Kiari.... everyone was scared of Kreed. Especially women.

When they were in high school together, any time they came to like the same girl Kiari would get her. Just off the fact he was the one that could do more than just look at her.

And Kreed understood that to an extent. But every time it would still hurt his feelings when the girls wouldn't even try with him. The only time they ever wanted Kreed was to try and get him to talk.

So when Kreed noticed Kiari had started to like his Genesis too, he expected the inevitable.

It made him jealous yea, but he did accept that she'd pick Kiari too even if he tried to get her himself.

Then she didn't though. She put her attention on Kreed for some reason he didn't know and then he felt like he finally won something.

But there was no win. Because her attention went go back to Kiari in the end and it made him feel like shit to lose again. To lose her.

It drove him crazy. And he was already enough of that so he did things he probably shouldn't have in response.

Not probably. He definitely shouldn't have did what he did to her stuff - or what he did at dinner.

Fuck.

Kreed huffed to himself, aggressively rubbing his eyes with the heels of his palms.

He hated her but wanted her so bad at the same time - it was stressing him out. And he hated being stressed out too. More reason to hate her. Hate hate hate.

Yet still, all he wanted was her rubbing his face again. And he needed her hands through his hair the way she did it before or else he would die.