Chapter 2 [Adults live alone]

-13 years later-

                           -Present Time-

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n! I got good and bad news for you. lets start with the good one! I bought a house for you! Since you're an adult now you gotta go live alone right?" Taylor said.

"Huh? Really?! Thank you dad!"

"But the bad news.. uhm.. The house is in Tokyo near the jujutsu school.." Your dad took a deep breath before he continued. "Where we once lived.."

....

Silence enveloped the room until you spoke up.

"Thanks Dad!! I Love you! It has been my dream for a while to go to jujutsu high! I've already practiced you know." You said to him. You were so Happy that you are gonna go to Jujutsu high. You searched on your phone the word 'Curses' since you wanted to know

"What? You're happy about it? So it arent bad news. Im glad to hear, dear!" He responded with a gentle smile.

"When is the house prepared?" You asked him.

"In a week. Your plane will be there at Tuesday." He is happy for you, you could see it.

You spended the week with your dad. You both went out in a Restaurant. Played Games and watched movies..... A week had passed really fast.

The day has come. You needed or more wanted to go now. You said bye to your father and went on your way to the air plane.

You were so happy that you can go to Tokyo. Not only couse Jujutsu High was there. Your old Best Friend Gojo Satoru lived there. Maybe he still lived there.. You knew that it is almost impossible to find him there,  since Tokyo is huge. But the chances are not fully Zero...

-1 week at Tokyo-

'I think im gonna go try to get in Jujutsu High! Hopefully i get accepted!" You said to yourself. You grabbed your jacket and went on your way to Jujutsu High. You could see curses and learned how to fight so your chances were not low. You didnt just want there to go for fun. You also wanted to kill the curses to protect humanity, find friends and make unforgetable memories with them. But Before you were at jujutsu high, you bumped into a stranger.

"Oh my! Im so sorry!" You said to the unknown person.

" No im sorry! I didnt look where i was going!" He said with a smile. You reached him your hand, he took it and standed up.

"Well what's your name?" You asked Him.

"Oh me? Im Yuji Itadori! Nice to meet you! And this is my best friend Megumi Fushiguro!" He pointed with a finger on his friend. You had to admit they both were handsome young boys.  "Did you really needed to say my last name to a stranger?" Megumi asked Yuji a bit annoyed.

"My name is Y/n! Nice to meet you t-" You saw the buttons on their uniforms and you knew that they belonged to the Tokyo Jujutsu School. Your eyes windened and you said out of exicitement.
"Wait.. Are you both sorcerers? I was just on my way to Jujutsu high!" You smiled brightly.

"Oh you want to become a sorcerer? I think i can ask my Sensei if he could take you in his class.. But can you even see the curses?" Yuji asked you.

"Ah Yes i can see curses, but you dont need to ask your teacher if he could take me! I can ask myself dont worry."

"Yuji we need to go now Gojo just texted me. Were gonna get a mission with Nobara. We need to go to his office Nobara is already there." Megumi said looking at his phone and then to yuji. Gojo? One of the Gojo Clan? You wanted to ask but you kept your mouth shut.

"Okay. Come with us Y/n! Im gonna ask him if he takes you!" Yuji said taking your wrist and dragging you to the jujutsu school. It wasnt that far anymore. "Wait Yuji! You dont need to!-" but he cutted you off. "No! Im gonna ask him so you can get in our class!" He said still dragging you. "Okay fine!" You insisted.

A/n: Short chapter.
The more people comment the faster the chapters will come
☺️ Love yall <3