The Arrival: Chapter 1

You were on a ship with your djinn Cora your metal vessal was bangel you always wore. You two where talking, about what King Sinbad was like to kindly let you stay in his hotel. You wore (F/C) pants (like judals) and (F/C) top that shows most of your belly right under you breasts, so very revealing. "Ahh! I can't wait to meet King Sinbad. I Heard he was handsome." Cora said blushing and cupping her cheeks. "Doubt it ." I said moving my short (F/C) hair out of my face I had a long braid in the back( like alladins). "Mou! Your never gonna get a guy to like you with that attitude." Cora said while poking me then crossing her arms over her chest. "So when are you gonna tell everyone you a ma-" You quickly covered her mouth with your hand. "Shhhhhh.." You said a finger over her lips. "Oh, right , right forgot sorry (Y/N)." Cora said bowing her head. You put your hand under her chin and brought her to face yours, she blushed madly . You looked into her eyes. Then quickly flicked her forehead. "Baka." You said sternly. "(Y/N) how cruel teasing me like that how cruel." Cora said trying to get attention. "We have reached the port!'' Yelled one of the ship mates. " Cora take me to Kind Sinbad." I said loadly. "Your wish is my command young master." Cora said before teleporting you into King Sinbads room. You sighed seeing King Sinbad asleep. You walked over putting your face close to his barely touching before sniffing. "As I thought he's drunk, not a good first impression." You said slightly moving away from him. "Let's leave before he happens to wake up Cora suggested. You replied with a hum of agreement. You both walked out of the door. You looked down to hall to see a kid with blue hair walking next to a boy about your age with blond hair. "Alibaba-kun you were amazing back there." The blue haired boy said before looking at you curiously, tilting his head slightly. "I was great wasn't I Aladdin." The boy who's name seemed to be Alibaba said before looking at you. "Whos that?" He said to the boy named alladin. Alladin walked over to me , I had Cora go back just inside the bangel. He looked at my face then to my chest quickly jumping into my showing cleavage. He rubbed my breasts around his head his fingers would brush by my nipples once in a while. "W-what are you doing!?!?" I said panting trying to pry him off me, I couldn't take it and hit his head my hand. "Pervert!" I yelled before crossing my arms at them. "Sorry he's abit of a airhead most times please forgive him." The blond haired boy said before bowing in front of me. I blink a couple times before tapping his shoulder to stand straight. "It's fine I guess please don't let it happen again." I say slightly flushed. "Yes again sorry." He said again. I began to walk again but my hand was grasped I turned to see the little boy looking up at me. "Uh w-what is it?" I asked. stepping towards him . 'why is he looking at me so hard..?' "Umm by any chance.." He said seriously. "Are you a Magi?" I looked back surprised. "Oi don't ask dumb questions, sorry about that." Said the blond haired boy. "I-i am a magi." I said looking at them then turning to walk away. "Whats your name if you don't mind me asking." The smaller boy said.