Preview For Chapter 5

I walked along the ally I had came in buy. I saw the same shops and more people then last time. I looked up at the sky. 'Probably only another hour of Sun light.' I I thought to myself. I continued walking until I heard a faint cry it was a woman screaming for her child I heard men laughing and glass breaking. I ran in the direction of the noise. when I reached the woman I saw Judar laughing. "You should of just payed me back woman!" He said holding a fist of her hair. "Stop!" I yelled. Judar directed his attention to me.
He smiled before dropping the woman to the floor. "Hey (Y/N) how have you been? Want to continue what we did before?" He said grinning. I completely ignored him and went to the woman. " It's okay now I'm going to help you..."I said softly. The woman began sobbing. She then ran inside a building. "Tch. That woman didn't pay her debts." He said angrily.
"That's no reason to hurt her..." I replied.
"It's none of your concern."
"I won't stand here and let you hurt innocent people."
"She has to pay her debts or she dies."
I thought for a moment. 'There has to be someway to help her."
"Hey (Y/N) I'll let the woman off the hook if..." Judar grinned evily. "You give me your virginity."
I thought in my head. This man was 100% evil. But I couldn't let a commoner suffer. After a moment of thinking it over I came to a conclusion.
"Alright I accept your offer." I replied. I clenched my fists. "But you can't ever touch her again, nor her family or friends."
Judar laughed. "Deal, so since you agreed come visit me later we're going to finish what we started."

____________________________________
Authors Note:
So how's that? Just a little bit of a preview for the next chapter. I'm really excited.(*^o^*). Judar is finally getting what he wants. I love all the support from you guys! It makes me happy (///▽///)
Next chapter will be good ╮(╯▽╰)╭