He Found Me: Chapter 4

I woke up just like any other day. I quickly got dressed, made sure my djinn was on correctly and walked out of my room. I thought to try to get the events from the past few days I would walk around the city for a bit.
I walked to the castle gates the guards greeted me, smiled, then let e pass though. There was a small field. I was through it to the small town. There were a lot more people in the town then I had expected. I was in the middle of people selling food and items. I walked into a small ally that lead to large buildings. I had spotted Alibaba and Aladdin. I ran over to them. Alibaba had turned his head and saw me. His eyes widened in surprise.  
"(Y/N)! What are you doing on this part of town?" He said while I walked over to them. "I was just exploring the kingdom." I replied smiling. Aladdin looked at me and smiled. "You should join us (Y/N)!" He said happily.                                 "I wouldn't want to intrude."                  "Dont worry its gonna be fun with you around.".                                              "Alright"I said happily.
I followed closely as the walked through the town. They stopped at a huge building. The sign was of a woman with large breasts. I look at the sign in confusion. Alibaba entered as well as Alladin. As soon as Alibaba entered he panicked pushing me out the door.
"What?"I asked confused.
"(Y/N) you should wait out here..." Alibaba answered nervously.
"Why what's in there?"
"N-nothing you should worry about."
"Hah?"
I knitted my eyebrows. Why was he so determined to keep me out? I sighed. I gently pushed Alibaba aside and entered the building.
"Ah, (Y/N)! You really shouldn't be here!" Alibaba warned. I shook it off and walked deeper into the room.
  I saw hundreds of girls half dressed. But what could I say I'm half way naked too. These girls touched me, on my arms, legs ,face. Literally throwing themselves on me.
  Alibaba sighed, I wasn't a stranger to this type of thing. I had a uncle who loved drinking strippers and hookers. I wiggled out of the girls reach and they sighed in disappointment.
  I left the room and put my hand on Alibaba's chest. "Have fun." I said with a smile. I walked out ready to leave. "Wait!" Said a small voice. Alladin ran to me with sad eye's "I thought you were going to hang out with us..." He cried. "Sorry I just forgot I have some things I wanted to do. I'll meet you guys later." I said. I smoothed out Alladin's hair. Then walked away.

____________________________________
Authors Note:
IM SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE ONE SMALL CHAPTER!!!! PLEASE DONT HATE ME. I had a lot going on and my phone was broken for a long period of time. And when I turned it on I saw all the messages from you guys that you actually liked my fanfic. Thank You all for the support!! I'm going to try my best to update more I promise(*˘︶˘*) So this was so short... I'm thinking maybe 17 chapters or 20? These fabrics are kinda hard to make (*´>д<) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ