In His Sights : Chapter 2

"My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you." I say looking left 'kind of' "I can't wait to tell people about a new M-" You cover his mouth before whispering something in his ear. You leave and head towards your room, when You turn your head you see Allidan nod to you. You reached your room and saw a small note on your bed 'from King Sinbad."Hmm." I hum looking at the small note. It reads: Welcome. To my Hotel (Y/N) today we are holding a party to welcome you. 'Me?' We hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to speak with you in my room once the party is over.

---Sinbad---

You P.O.V

I put the letter down and look out the window. "What are we gonna talk about, is The King some kind of pervert?" I say out loud. I lay back on the bed and rest my heavy eyelids and drift off to sleep. I wake up to a feeling on my face. 'It's warm , the sun light is so warm'. I slowly open my eyes. I take in a breath of air and head out. I see a couple of people outside. I sigh yawning. I call over my flying carpet and ride to the top of the palace walls. I walk along the walls and stare out to the ocean. "It's so beautiful." I say in awe. "It is isn't it." I hear a unfamiliar voice and turn around with my hand glowing ready to attack. "Calm down please." I see that it's King Sinbad. I put my hand down a sigh. " You surprised me." I say. "Oi! Old man!" I look up to see a boy with black hair and red eyes look at Sinbad then me. "Who's this?" He asks grinning evily at me. I seem to have noticed he was judal I took a step back. "She's (Y/N). She's staying with us". I look down before taking another step back as Judal moves forward. Has I attempt to move back he quickly grabs my wrist and holds my chin to his face. "A magi?" He mummbles, then smirks. He moves close to my ear and says in a hoarse voice. "We're gonna have lots of fun together." I gasp and attempt to push him back but then he whispers more. "In gonna give you the best pleassure in the world before killing you painfully. My eyes widen. ' Why is he saying stuff like that? ' He grabs me before jumping down to the ground and hiding behind a wall. "Here's a preview of what will happen." He said grinning with lust in his eyes. He grabs me and pushes me against the wall. He trails his tongue down my neck. I whimper as he bites down. His left hand waves his finger around and I see my hands pinned up by ice. He now takes his free hands and roams them around my chest his left lifts up my top. I try to scream. "If you scream people will hear you what happens if they see you like this?" Judal says licking his lips. He was right. He continued with my top he licked my nipple and my legs snapped closed. ' when he touches my nipple my bud feels it too why ' He smirked. "You feel it down here don't you naughty girls need to be punished." His right hand went in my pants and teased my womanhood from outside my panties. I painted hard as he had his left hand tweek my right nipple and his tongue on my left. I was close to coming too. "S-stop." I pleaded. He ignored me and put his hand inside my panties he put 2 fingers inside. "No I'm gonna..." My voice trailed off. I felt my insides being played with. He pumped in and out of me. "C-cora, help me. In that instant Cora appeared. "I knew there was some perverted freak." Cora said looking down at Judal. Judal jumped backwards. "Sorry, can't play with you guys maybe next time. Bye until we meet another time" Judal said , grinning.

____________________________________

A/N
I can only make one chapter a day so please don't be angry. (*'>д<)
I'm feeling in the first chapter it was a little slow so I'm gonna speed up the pace a little. But I still want lots of characters too. Next chapter soon. (*˘︶˘*)