Don't Touch

"No!" she yells as I pull the trigger on the shot gun. Rock salt flies towards the spirit and she disappears before my eyes.
"Shit," I mutter under my breath as I move slowly through the dark living room. "Where are you Lady Carpet?" I ask, mocking her name; a tinge of annoyance in my voice. Lady Carpia Tie was murdered by her husband in this living room a few decades ago, no one has lived in the house until a few days ago. The spirit of Lady Carpia tried to kill them and they ran like hell, she got the youngest son and now here I am.

"Carpet?" I call lowering the shot gun slowly and reaching into my pocket to pull out a box of matches.
I'd found Lady Carpia's remains buried in a coffin under the floor boards; her husband was one sick puppy.
I crouch down keeping my shot gun level at my stomach in one hand and in the other I open the matches.
"Leave!" Carpia yells appearing and holding her hand out slightly in front of her. I'm slammed back into the wall and my gun and the matches are thrown away. "Damn it," I yell looking at the gun, at the matches then at Lady Carpia.
"Please don't, I won't do it again, I promise," Carpia whines moving towards me. I look at her confused until it hits me.
"Well, well, looks like Lady Carpia wasn't much of a lady after all," I tease reaching into my pocket and pulling out another packet of matches, I always come with a spare. Carpia gets closer and more pressure is forced against my chest making it hard to breath. Lady Carpia continues to talk to, well I think her husband, as she walks towards me. The matches slip in my hands but I mange to open them and get one lit. "Say Something," she yells as I light the match. "Burn baby burn," I smirk through the pain and drop the matches onto the salt and petrol covered remains.
After a moment of the body burning Lady Carpia screams and I drop to the floor. "Finally, geez, I was starting to think they weren't your remains," I mutter.
I stand and run for the door picking up the matches, shot gun and my bag as I go.
I open the door and turn back to see Lady Carpia still standing, screaming in the middle of the lounge room.
"You Bitch! No!" she yells at me, well that's just rude.
"I am very disappointed in you Lady Carpet that was very unladylike," I say and as I do she screams again and starts towards me.
"Time to go," I breath as I walk onto the veranda and close the door behind me; locking it. The door moves slightly as she bangs on the door. I just laugh looking down at the symbol etched into the door just below the lock; Lady Carpets not getting out anytime soon.
I stay leaning against the door and the screaming stops. "Bye-Bye bitch," I mutter under my breath.
I sigh and look up from the door to see two guys standing at the bottom of the steps, just staring at me in shock, how long have they been there? I look them over quickly, one is very tall, hazel eyes, his hair just long enough at the back to reach the collar of his shirt and shorter at the front. The other was shorter, his eyes were green but I could tell that they weren't always, I can see a touch of brown in the middle around the iris, his hair is shorter and a little spiked up at the front. They're both quiet good looking, they're both also looking me over, I'm pretty sure the shorter one was liking what he saw.

I look down to what they had in their hands, the tall one is holding a brown duffel bag but it is closed so I cant see what is inside, in the other hand he has a book. I look to the shorter one to find that he has a shot gun. They're hunters.
I smirk slightly, "Sorry boys, looks like I bet you to it," I say picking up my own bag and weapons from the boards of the porch and walking down the steps between them.

"Well that's just great," I hear one of them say, as I walk down the path. I turn and smile at them to see the shorter one dropping his arms. I'm guessing he was the one who spoke. They watch me walk down the path and I look back to see... two of my car? That's just weird, they have the same car as me? The only difference I could see is that mine has a necklace hanging from the mirror. I turn around to see them having their own conversation.
"Nice car!" I yell to them before heading to the trunk of my Impala. The shorter one looks at me and the cars and stalks towards me, the brother I presume, considering the resemblance, following close behind. I drop my things in the trunk and walk to the drivers side door. The taller one meets me there and as I open the door he places a hand on my door and forces it closed.
I glare at him, my hand still on the handle.