Chapter 7

A couple of weeks later, it was time for the Grammys.

The guys got all glammed up while Megan and Becky were still getting their makeup done.

Becky wore a beautiful white gown by Gucci while Dom wore a nice white outfit from Gucci as well to match with Becky's outfit while Megan and Colson chose to wear matching outfits from Louis Vuitton.

As soon as they got there, they began to walk the red carpet while Becky stood closely towards Dom as it was her first time walking on red carpets.

Dom smiled "go ahead, I'm right behind you..."

Becky stood in front of the photographers and right after they took some pictures of her posing, she headed to the side and waited for Dom. Just then Dom pulled her in and they took some more pictures together before going into the venue itself.

While it was Megan and Colson's turn for pictures.

An hour later the award show began and everyone started getting nervous and excited at the same time.

After the end of the show, Colson had won 7 awards while Becky had won just one for the best songwriter award.

"Holy fuck!!! You guys won all 8?!!" Colson and Becky nodded "it's so unreal right now!!"

After the took pictures with their awards, they headed straight to the after party.

Megan and Dom were getting lit and drunk at the same time while Becky was drinking the hard liquor and Colson just stood there to watch and made sure she doesn't drink too much or do something stupid.

Just then Colson had gotten distracted with Megan's beauty that he's lost track of Becky.

Moments later, Becky was already drunk and interacting with Dove Cameron.

And Colson started looking for her once he realizes that he had lost her. Just then he found her drinking with Dove Cameron and went over to them.

"Hey". And Dove just smiled "oh my gosh! Hey mgk!"

Colson just laughed "please just call me Colson".

Hours later, they reached home with their awards.

Both Dom and Becky were so drunk to the point where they could barely walk.

After Colson had carried Megan back to their room, Becky and Dom stumbled to their room.

After they got to their room, Dom fell onto the bed and Becky smiled at him.

Dom giggled "you look so hot!". And before you know it, she got on top of him and they started making out while he gently removed her top while she unbuckles his belt and gently removes his pants and they both made out with each other.

The next day, Becky woke up next to Dom and realized that they had drunk sex and she panicked before grabbing all her clothes and putting them on before leaving the room while Dom was still asleep.

Becky went downstairs and rubbed her head while going into the kitchen where Megan and Colson was at.

"Damn! Last night was wild... I had a dream where we won all 8 awards last night..."

The both of them bursts out laughing "Becky... it wasn't a dream! These are yours and Colson's awards!!"

"No way!!!" Becky gasped while Colson took the awards and displayed them with all his others.

Just then Dom came downstairs and Becky acted like they didn't had sex the night before.

"Becky... we need to talk".