Chapter 11

After Tom had driven for about an hour or two, they finally arrived at a restaurant with live music just a couple of miles out of town.

Becky ordered some Alfredo pasta while Tom ordered a steak.

Just as they were in the middle of having lunch together, Tom overheard the manager panicking because their performer didn't show up.

Tom looked at Becky with a smirk and Becky hid her face behind the menu.

"Go on, Becky... we can get free food in return!"

"No way! I didn't bring my disguise with me! What if someone knows me?!"

Tom looked around "nah, they are just a bunch of strangers..."

Becky took a deep breath "I don't know about this..."

Tom got up and spoke to the manager and 10 minutes later, the manager begged Becky to perform for the audiences.

After contemplating for a bit, the crowd started cheering and encouraging her to go up on stage and eventually she did.

Becky performed a few song covers before she decided to perform 'tears in the rain' for the first time in front of a live audiences.

After her entire performances ended, the crowd started begging for more but Becky was already ready to leave until the manager gave Becky his number and asked her to let him know if she wants to perform again as she's welcome to perform at any time in his restaurant and Becky smiled.

Becky left the stage and for the first time in forever, she actually happy.

After Becky's gig had ended they went to the mall and chose a cute outfit for Domino and then Tom drove her back home and Becky went in wearing a smile while Dom was holding Domino.

"Where the hell have you been?!!"

Colson's smile instantly fades "dude, chill out! She's back now! She's probably been working on new music..."

Tom went over and tried to calm Dom down but he got angrier and yelled at both Tom and Becky.

"You're a irresponsible mother and Tom's not my friend anymore!!! If you're gonna cheat on me with Tom just tell me!!"

Tom got a shock "WHAT?!!"

Becky put gently put the guitar down "OH?!! IS THIS WHAT IT IS NOW?!!! I CANNOT EVEN HAVE A CASUAL LUNCH WITH MY FRIENDS?!! I AM NOT A PROPERTY AND ALSO I NEVER WANTED TO HAVE HER BUT COLSON BEGGED ME TO GIVE BIRTH TO  HER!!! I SHOULD HAVE ABORTED HER WHEN I HAD THE CHANCES!!! IF I WERE SO IRRESPONSIBLE AS YOU CLAIMED THEN WHY THE FUCK DO I GO TO THE MALL TO PICK A NICE OUTFIT FOR OUR DAUGHTER?!!! I DID NOT EVEN WANT THE KID BUT LOOK WHERE WE ARE AT NOW?!!"

Domino started crying and so did Becky and she just threw the gift onto the floor before running away.

Megan got worried and ran after Becky and Tom just shook his head "ALL WE DID WAS HAD LUNCH, BECKY DID A LITTLE GIG AT THE RESTAURANT BECAUSE THEIR GIG DID NOT SHOWED UP AT ALL AND THEN WE WENT TO THE MALL TO GRAB A CUTE OUTFIT FOR DOMINO!!!"

Colson punched him "you're an asshole!" He sighed before picking up the outfit from the floor.

Dom kept silent and held Domino in his arms while humming to her. "I'm sorry princess... daddy didn't mean to frighten you..."

Colson took the outfit out of the bag and threw it at Dom's face while making sure that it doesn't hit Domino. "Yeah you're right! She's "irresponsible"!!! Jerk!"