Chapter 13

After Becky's first ever radio interview, she walked out of the studio and sat at the nearby coffee shop to enjoy her coffee.

Izzy noticed Becky and quickly ran up to her "Rebecca!!"

Becky turned around and saw Izzy and quickly grabbed the kids and bolted away from her. "Wait!! I'm not here to start anything!! I just wanna meet my nephews!!! PLEASE!!!"

Becky stopped and slowed down, Izzy walked towards her.

"My brother has looking for you everywhere!!! And so has Colson and the guys!!"

Becky sighed "nah... please don't tell them I'm here..." Becky begged.

Izzy sighed "yeah... my brother isn't doing well without you. I'm really sorry about how my parents treated you..."

Becky folded her arms "yeah? They were just looking out for Dom... I come from a family of drug dealers who had been in and out of jail... I can understand why your parents hate me..."

Izzy nodded and folded her arms "I don't care about your past. A person's past doesn't define who they are..."

Becky sighed "yeah well... some people tend to judge based off a person's past..."

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

Becky nodded "yeah... I work at night... doing shows at parties as a dj and like I leave the kids backstage where it's quiet with my nanny..."

Izzy shook her head "nah! I'll take care of them for you while you work!"

Becky sighed "sorry I can't trust you because you're gonna tell them my location and I'll have to move again..."

"I promise I won't tell them..."

Becky sighed "fine... I'll first trust you... just this once..."

Izzy carried both of the twins while Becky cleaned the house up "thank you Izzy!!"

Becky sighed in relief "I've haven't had a break in months!!"

Izzy laughed "you reminded me of Dom... he's always changing my diapers, feeding me and making sure I stayed out of trouble..."

Becky grabbed one of the twins and started feeding him. "You must be a cute baby..."

Izzy laughs "nah... I was a troublemaker who kept getting Dom killed..."

Becky laughs "what do you mean?"

Izzy just rolled her eyes "pfft! Doing stupid things and Dom taking the fall for me all the time..."

Becky sat next to her "oh my god! Tell me more! Now I'm curious!"

Izzy laughed "well... I would always find ways to blackmail him like one time he let me cover him in glitters because I fell off my bike despite him telling me not to touch the bike as he hasn't installed the training wheels in yet like my parents told him to..."

"No way! You were such a little shit!"

"Yeah... and he had to explain why he's covered in the glitters..."

Becky bursts out laughing "damn! He's such a amazing brother..."

Izzy nodded "yes he is... another time Jem and I caught him sneaking back into the house at like past our curfews and boy! Did we had fun with him!"

"Geez! What did y'all do with him?"

"We made him buy us a ton of candy and then we covered him in glitters again but this time, Jem was there to help me out..."

Becky bursts out laughing "shit! That has gotta be funny!"

Izzy took a sip of her water "believe me it was... Jem was in charge of the glue while I decorated him with glitters... he was so shiny!"