31.Love story❣

No one's Pov

Charlie and Pit Babe had been dating for over a year now, and they couldn't have been happier. They met at a racing event, where Pit Babe was working as a mechanic, and Charlie was instantly drawn to his rugged charm and quick wit.

"Hey there, handsome," Charlie said with a wink as he approached Pit Babe in the garage. "Need any help under the hood?"

Pit Babe smirked and gave Charlie a once-over. "I think I can handle it, but I wouldn't mind a little extra muscle around here."

From that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. They shared a love for fast cars and adrenaline-pumping races, and they spent their weekends at the track, cheering each other on and basking in the thrill of the competition.

"I can't believe I get to kiss the winner," Charlie joked after one particularly intense race, pulling Pit Babe into a tight embrace.

Pit Babe chuckled and kissed Charlie on the nose. "You're gonna have to fight off the other drivers for me, Charlie."

But their relationship wasn't just about the thrill of the track. They also enjoyed quiet evenings at home, curled up on the couch with a movie and sharing their hopes and dreams for the future.

"I can't wait to see you tearing up the racetrack in your own car one day," Pit Babe said, running his fingers through Charlie's hair.

"Only if you're there to keep it running smoothly," Charlie replied, kissing Pit Babe's hands and lips.

they fell more and more in love, they knew that no matter where life took them, they would always have each other.

"I love you, sweetheart," Charlie whispered as they drifted off to sleep one night.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Pit Babe murmured, feeling his neck getting wet because of the kisses that his boyfriend is making.

As their relationship deepened, they faced challenges too. Pit Babe's demanding job often kept him away from home for long hours, leaving Charlie feeling lonely at times.

"I miss you, my love," Charlie confessed over the phone late one night. "I wish you were here with me."

"I wish I could be there, too," Pit Babe sighed. "But you know I have to keep those cars running."

Despite the distance, their love only grew stronger, and they always made sure to cherish the time they had together.

"I can't imagine my life without you, Pit Babe," Charlie said, holding his hand as they watched the sunset one evening.

"Same here, Charlie," Pit Babe replied, squeezing his hand. "You mean everything to me."

Their commitment to each other never wavered, and they found happiness in building a life together filled with love, laughter, and the thrilling rush of the racetrack. And as they stood side by side, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, their love only continued to blossom.

The end...

It's short but hope you liked it:)
But don't worry next time, I'll make it more longer for u hehehe:)