Cast list

Hey everyone this is my first ever story
I'm going to make a fanmake of killer frequency for those that don't know what it is it's a indie Thriller/mystery/comedy game where u play as a radio host trying to save everyone through the calls from a serial killer thought long dead check out the trailers &
Any way here is my first part of the cast list
Locations (all spots filled)
Gallows creek:Riverdale(Riverdale)
KFAM:KBBL (the Simpsons)(a local radio station and a main area of the game it has 3 floors including the basement and where Forrest and Peggy work hosting the scream)
Gallows Creek High: Riverdale High(Riverdale)

the Murder House: Myers house

Main Protagonists
Forrest Nash:Jackie lynn Thomas(svtfoe)

Peggy weaver:Yang(RWBY)

Antagonists
The whistling man:Micheal myers(Halloween)
Edward Marshall mooney:Stu Macher (scream)
Marie Campbell/Dawn:Raven Brenwan (Rwby)
Henry Barrow:Dabi(MHA)
Teddy gallows jr.:Karen Crawford(Paradise Pd)
Whistling man's whistling:

Other Controllled Characters(one at beginning of the game and other at the end)

Unknown victim:Flaky(Happy tree friends)
Clive Elforth:Nightfall(final space)

Gallows creek sheriff's department/Riverdale Sheriff's department
Sheriff Matthews:Julian Dawes(battlefield hardline)
Deputy Sara Martinez:Catra(She-ra)
Officer gunderson:Joe Swanson (family guy) (This name is not In the game and is on vacation)
Leslie harper:Adora(She-ra)

KFAM staff (all spots filled)
Note: a majority of these characters are not interacted with throughout the game but are mentioned.
Reggie Scott:Zane (Aphamu)(manager of KFAM)
Barbara Albright:Blake belladonna(Rwby)
Bradley carter:Gene (Aphamu)(KFAM's food critic and seems to be a bit of an immature jokester to the point of being disliked, for one he messed with Peggy playing the Long Ride Home record depsite knowing she hates it until she threw it out and during first aid training he made a 'mouth-to-mouth' joke at Barbara's expense.)

Karen Lawson:Arthur(We happy few)
John hedges:Alex mason (Call of duty) (A newsreader for KFAM but also a former War Medic vetran and has kept a lot of his old medical supplies in his home. He didn't care for the first aid training and refused to engage with the trainer due to already been trained. His medical services are called up for the first time since the war when Jason Parker was stabbed and needed urgent medical care as well as transport to the hospital)
The Timberline Twins:Mario bros(Mario)
Jeanie McPhearson:Beth (Total drama) [Note: this one has to be a total drama character] (An Intern working at KFAM and is friends with Carrie, she was situated in a corner near the entrance hall due to their not being space for a proper office. While she doesn't appear she her friendship quiz proves vital in helping plan out the teens plan to escape the Whistling Man)
Teens (some Total drama Characters) ( all spots filled)

Jimmy:Ein (Aphamu)(A teenager who enjoys playing piratical jokes, he called KFAM pretending to be the Whistling Man badly. he then along with his friends go to the Old Murder House and mess with Carrie pretending the Whistling Man was attacking and killing everyone. However when noting there was another Whistling Man in the room that wasn't one of them, he ends up being killed no matter what being one of the three characters who will die no matter what. In the Friendship Quiz he was marked as the only one most likely to pass a drivers test without any errors.)