Prologue: The Whistling.

It was Night at the little town of Riverdale. most of the town is eerily quiet especially for a red porcupine Flaky.
then again who could blame her? after all sometimes bad stuff happens at night plus the night is very special event and Flaky need to get home as soon as possible so she went into the alley as her shortcut then she spotted a old bottle, she picked it up and put it in the nearest dumpster.
she spotted the mug and examines it has a logo of KBBL a local radio station. Flaky just ignores it was about to head out when she heard... a familiar whistling.

Flaky was frightened at that eerie whistling she looked on the left and see-
....No that's impossible was what came from Flaky's thoughts as she heard stories about that serial killer that thought to be dead after jumping off a cliff into the river yet no body was found from it and that he might come back to have revenge. Panicked, Flaky closed her eyes and shook her head before opening her eyes only there's no one there this time sighing in relief she looked around then spotted forward a door not far and decided to walk towards it.
thinking that might be another shortcut, she opened the door and walk right in, thinking she was safe for now.
then the lights above the room starts flickering and then Flaky could've sworn she saw someone at the other door's window then it creaks open the light flickers again before going out and then when it came back on Flaky's eyes goes wide, in front of her was Michael Myers, a serial killer wearing a white mask with hair and a mechanic jumpsuit!.
Michael slowly tilted his head while still looking at flaking then the lights go out again and when it came back on Michael lunges at Flaky, her last words.. are the scream!

so what do u guys think let me know on the comments below