Getting to Know

ELIZABETH

"What a cute couple you could make." Oh. My. God. It is the Great Maxine!!

"Oh haha, w-we just met actually. " I nervously said.

"Max!!" Marina hugged Maxine. Wait, what?

"Not lying by the way, you guys are really cute." Maxine added.

"You're embarrassing me Max."

"Hey I'm Maxine by the way."

"It was an honor to meet and have a chance to talk with you great Maxine. "

"Max, just call me Max please. "

"If t-that's what you want. I'm Lana.   Lana Del Ray."

"Lana Del Ray? Wait you're Lana Del Ray??? I really love your songs and it's also in my playlist!"

"Oh my gosh, t-thank you so much."

"Oh you might have know her name right? Marina Diamandis is my sister by the way and now this Marina is drunk. She's also a singer like you too but stopped few years ago and i can't say why."

"Maxine." I felt the coldness when she said her name.

"I'm sorry." She looked at her and then to me. "I'm sorry, I must've interrupted you guys. I leave now. "

"No you did not Max---- ine. " she just smiled and waved goodbye to us and left. "You're her sister???"

"Yeah..."

"Woah, i should've-"

"That is why I don't want people know I am her sister. I want people treat me the way people should be treated but not being mistreated too."

"I'm so sorry I did that, I promise I won't do it again."

"It's okay. " She yawned "I'm so sleepy, I need to go to sleep."

"Then I should go ahead, it was nice to see and meet you and get to know you Marina. And oh, I just want you to know that you really look stunning. "

"Oh thank you. I knew that already. "She laughed . "Until we meet again." She added and I just nodded.

I woke up, damn. I came home at 3:30 am cause they don't let people out. Now it's 10 am. Ugh, I'm so hungry. So I stood up to cook ny breakfast. Yep, still thinking about her, she's even in my dreams and well we. . . .we kinda kissed. I always bit my nail everytime I remember her and so as my dreams. Am I inlove?

I'm recording again, singing with all my heart. I heard that my listeners increased! Yesterday was worth it!

"Hey Elizabeth, did you went there yesterday? Didn't see you."

"Yeah I went there. I was on the library and actually I meet and talked with Great Maxine!! I was so happy. And was with her sister and we talked for hours!"

"Woah, that is cool! Did you enjoy?"

"Yes of course." I smiled.

"Well that's good to hear."

"I actually saw you yesterday and didn't want to bother cause you seem enjoy the party as I did."

"Oof— just keep it a secret okay?"

"Sure Kev." I laughed and rolled my eyes. I went to a coffee shop to chill. I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Shoot, my phone ran out of battery. I just grabbed a pen and paper in my bag. I wanted to write something but instead I wrote Marina's name as I was still thinking of her. I was surprised when someone sat beside, it's again the prettiest girl I've ever met. "Marina? What are you doing here?" I quickly hid my paper and hoping that she didn't see it.