Freak in the sheets

As I'm kissing on her neck , I can hear her breathing become heavier . I make my way to her lips and tease her clit with the tip of my finger . For some reason I can tell she holding back , which makes me get aggressive . I undo her bra and throw it across the room pushing her back down on the bed . Next I snatch her panties off seeing she's already dripping wet I kiss the tip off her clit . She let's out a soft moan . I lose myself I kiss down her body slowly licking her clit , as she arches her back slightly and I reach up and grab her titty in my hand as I slide my tongue inside her licking up all her juices . Flicking my tongue inside her as she's moaning and she starts pulling my hair and I push my tongue in deeper teasing her spot . Her legs begin to shake and I grip her thighs tight and hit her spot and stay there .

"ALLIYAH "

She screams out as her body goes crazy . I look up at her as I'm tonguing her deep and begin rubbing her clit with my finger . She cums all in my mouth ,as I'm licking it up I make my way to her lips and I kiss her letting her taste just how good she really is . While I slide my finger inside her wet pussy ,it's so tight it grips my finger . Turning me on so much .

Moans fuck

Bites my lip quick hoping she didn't hear that . I continue as I'm kissing her and fingering her slow trailing my finger against her spot , she scratches her nails down my back . (Lordd I want to give it to her but that's just what she wants . I'll tease her ,which will drive her crazy) . Goes and sucks her neck leaving hickies making my way to her titties and takes it in my mouth flicking my tongue on her nipple as I hit her spot hard with my finger . I'm leaving hickies all on her titties and I'm hitting her spot as she scratching me up . I slide a second finger in and her body's going insane and I feel her juices run down my fingers and I take them out and put them in her mouth . She licks it off , but she's doing tricks with her tongue . I close my eyes as I bite my lip , I know I'm dripping . She pushes me on the bed getting on top of me .

What are you doing I ask her ??

Shhhh , she said covering my mouth . She bites my neck softly ,removing my bra slow as she drops it to the floor . Then she takes my panties off with her teeth . My toes curl as I grip the sheets .

Wa....

Before I could finish she was already licking on my clit , as she slids a finger in me I moan and bite on my lip . (man who knew she was so aggressive . she's so quiet ) Her tongue hits a spot on my clit no one ever hit before but it feels so good . She's sucking my clit as her finger is putting in work .

FUCK waitttttttt

She ignores me sliding a second finger in ,making me moan louder . As I feel like I'm about to cum she looks up at me and says "Hold it ". Speeding up her fingers sucking my clit harder as I grip sheets so tight . She slides her tongue gently across my clit ,as my eyes roll back .

Cum for me baby

She doesn't have to tell me twice . I cum as my body shakes . She replaces her fingers with her tongue and licks up all my juices . I pull her to me kissing her so aggressive . She whispers in my ear .

I heard your little moan .

She smirks and lays her head on my chest and falls asleep . I watch her for a few moments before I fall asleep myself ...