More then meets the eye

Well let me start of by saying I'm Alliyah . I happen to be 17 and yes I'm gay . I'm born in Philly raised in Cali . I'm mixed with cuban and domincan ,with long curly black hair down my back . I'm 5'6 with light brown eyes . I play basketball and I happen to play piano .

I've had a crush on this girl for a long time now . We have been talking for a few years but she doesn't know I like her like I do . Talk about gorgeous sheesh . Her name is Jasmine . She's about 5'6 as well , 17 , with grey eyes to die for . She's on the basketball team with me so we hang out everyday . Her hair is curly with light brown and blond streaks . Just talking about her makes my heart beat so fast . Jasmine is gay , but I'm shy to come onto her .

Jasmine

I call out as I see her at her locker .

Wassup liyah ?

You did your thing last night Jasmine then 3 pointers really did us justice . she begins to blush and push me back play fully .

Liyah hush your defense was more then perfect .

I smile and she gets her books and we head to ap english class . Halfway through the day she says she is soooo tired she asks could we leave school . I look in her grey eyes and can tell somethings wrong .

Yeah come on baby girl .

Jasmine gets her things and we head out to my car . I tell her I'll get her car later .

She nods .

We get in my car and she starts crying . I look at her face as it turns red and pull her close .

What's wrong ?

She looks at me and tears fall . Liyah look , she lifts up her shirt and shows me her Back and she has lots of bruises .

Jas wtf happened ? If that bitch did that I will ..

She cuts me off liyah listen just drive please get me away from here .

I pull off , gritting my teeth as I try to keep calm for that sake of Jas . She falls asleep as I get her favorite food and take her to my favorite spot when I wanna get away , So quiet and beautiful . I get my blanket out the trunk and wake Jas .

Come on baby girl ,you're safe with me

I let her get on my back and carry her to the blanket I set out . We eat and she talks .

Liyah , she hit me everything hurts so bad.

I lift up her shirt again to see her ribs are badly bruised. She tells me she can't touch it, it kills her . So we eat and I take her to the hospital . She wines and pleads but I take her anyway . They say she'll be fine just bruising , 3 broken ribs and a sprained wrist . They give her meds and bandage her up . They tell her stay home and rest for a while . I tell her to stay with me . We head home and Jas says .

Liyah my cloths are home ,I need to go home .

Nah shopping on me . I take her to the mall and she's having so much fun . She loves to shop. So I take her to get her mind off things. We both end up with hella clothes and we head home because she's so tired and I can't blame her . We get home and I carry her and the bags inside . I go run her a warm bubble bath and orders pizza . she relaxes and then screams my name .

LIYAHHHHH

I run upstairs , I'm so scared and swing open the door .

Yes , you ok .

She looks at me and smiles ,yes I'm fine . how do I look she asks . She got some Victoria secret sets while we were out .

Stares and quickly answers your look great nice I like it .

Door rings

I head back out quick . Man that was close she is so gorgeous how can I describe something so angelic . I get the pizza and pay .

Jas I call up to her

She comes down and smiles so hard she comes over and hugs me softly so it doesn't cause pain . we eat and she watches Orange Is The New Black til she falls asleep on the couch . I carry her to my bed and let her sleep . I head out for a walk quietly not waking Jas . I start crying

How could I let her get hurt ? That's my baby . Why wasn't I there ?

I punch a glass window at the abandoned house and it breaks cutting my hand up and I do the same with the other . I feel nothing . I just lay there crying and my phone is blowing up . I see it's Jas and when I answer she walks up in front off me .

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LIYAH .ITS FUCKING LATE AND DARK . YOU COULD GET HURT .

Sorry, I hide my hands so she doesn't see.

What's behind your back liyah?

Nothing Jas . Let's go home . She sees blood all on the ground .

WHAT DID YOU DO.

She snatches my hands and she's see i fucked them up. Her face turns red .

Come with me .

I follow her home and she gets the glass out my hands and cleans me up .

Ouch Jas

Didn't anyone ask you to go do this she says in a snappy tone .

We head upstairs to my room with my bandaged up knuckles and we get in bed and she holds me close to her and I fall asleep in we arms unaware . I wake up and feel for her and she's gone . I hop up with a major head ache and hands hurt so bad . I go down stairs and Jas is cooking for me .

About time she says sarcastically

Jas hush , but what are you making ?

Go take your medicine on the table Jas and I'll finish what you're making . She goes to do that and I comes over with eggs, bacon ,grits , and fried potatoes with apple juice .

Thanks Jas ,I appreciate this .

Liyah you're my bestfriend I appreciate you letting me stay here for a while .

I called school Jas, they know you'll be home for a while I'll be here with you but I gotta go to school and get your work and things . I get dressed, putting on some booty shorts and a crop top with jays .

WHERE TF YOU GOING LIKE THAT ?

To school I replied

SIKEEEEE

I change to joggers and a see through shirt and head out.

I'll be back Jas I say before I head out .