California here I come

* Jas POV  *

      It hurts beyond no end leaving my baby behind . Like how will this work . I know we've been through alot I know we can get through it though.  All these thoughts drain my mind while I stare off into space while I look out the window til we get to the airport. 

" Jas " My uncle calls out as he start getting out the car .

" Yes wassup " I reply as I shortly follow behind .

" Just making sure you're okay" he says as he looks into my eyes as if he's looking for something .

" I'm fine really " I reply

He nods as he walks toward the plane we're supposed to board and I follow closely behind as I look at all the stores and food courts and stop because I smell the sweet aroma of bread . I look over and realize it's a pretzel shop . I have to have one .

" Fred I have to have a pretzel gimme 5 minutes " I say as he nods and I dash to it . I get 3 warm pretzels for the trip I beginning eating one as I run back to Fred and we head to our flight . We get there just in time boarding on to first class and settling down in our seats , mine closest to the window of course . After about 20 minutes we get all our instructions and rules of the flight and we finally can get comfortable. 

I look back at Fred and he's legit slumped in his seat , and I know he's tired so I don't bother him . I just turn around and finish my pretzel , looking out the window of our plane just letting my mind drift off . I soon fall asleep not even realizing it . Until hours later I feel a soft tap on my shoulder . I wake up and it's Fred and he's grabbing his bag as other people are doing the same .

* Liyah POV *

When I say I've lost the greatest part of me , I feel as if my heart is nonexistent.  Like any piece I had was taken . I can't even bring myself to text her because it hurts and she needs her space . I just lay and bed and rest up for the night .

* Jas POV *

I get off the plane with my bags and follow Fred as I'm taking in all the sun light , fresh air , and palm trees . Fred's moving really quick so I don't have much time to enjoy it all . But there's always later for all of that . We get to the car and I check my phone before I open my door to see if I have anything from Liyah . Putting my phone away disappointed and gets in the car placing my bag in the back getting in behind Fred .