PART LXXII

Y/n was in her room sleeping peacefully as today is Sunday so no office, no work, only sleeping and eating. Naira left for Bangalore just after a day when the interview was held.

MORNING
08:34 AM

I was sleeping peacefully but I don't know why I wanted to get up. It was all because of the email which I have to send to those whom I have to attend. As this work is of Mr.sharma but he has some personal issues so he took leaves so I have to do this. Ahh !! Anyways ! I got up from my bed when I heard the beep sound of my phone. Only to see the message of my love which made me feel like heaven .  I saw a message from........ Taehyung !

On message......

TAEHYUNG- Good morning, Princess. Even if I'm not there to wake you up with some kisses, I hope my message would express how much you mean to me.

Y/N- Good morning, handsome ! Hope your day is amazing as you are !

TAEHYUNG- Sorry if I disturbed your sleep.

Y/N- No , you didn't. I just got up.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, that means you didn't have your breakfast yet.

Y/N- Nope, and you ?

TAEHYUNG- I had it. I think you should go and eat something. Hmm...

Y/N- Okay, talk to you later.

TAEHYUNG- Hmm.... Good day.

Y/N- You too.

Huh ! He always care for me. He's such a cute guy. Anyways I should take a shower now as I have to mail the fresher employees and have to do my breakfast too.

She quickly went to take shower.

After the shower , she went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After having breakfast, she typed the mail in her laptop and sent it to the new employees.

Y/N- So, the secretary post will go to Miss. Eunji and the about work of Miss. Ruhi, I'll give this opportunity to Mr. Satish. Yeah, both are the best for the company in fact naira also chose them. I should inform her too.

*On call*

Hey naira ! Gm

Good morning y/niee.

Seems like you
were sleeping.

Yeah just wake up
now.

I think I disturbed
you.

Did I say you disturbed
me. You never disturb me.

Okay, okay.

Tell why did
you call me ?

Actually I called to
tell you that I appoint
Eunji as secretary and
Satish at the post of Ruhi.

Ohh I see.

So , I did good right ?

Of course y/niee. But....

But what ?

Don't you think Eunji
directly came from
South korea for
only a job.

Hmmm.... But it was
her dream right.

I guess there is
something fishy.