PART LXXIV

After two days,

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Today y/n is having discharge from hospital. I missed her a lot in the last couple of days. Whenever i go to meet
her she would always ignore me or just say "I'm okay". Huh !! But I know, I'll make her remember our moments,  which we enjoyed the most.
Anyways, she's coming back home today, I'll try to be at least a friend of her. Cause she doesn't know, I'm her fiance... (Chuckled) I didn't go to pick her up cause she'll be uncomfortable with me.

MRS KIM- Taehyung !! Y/n, Rose and Varun came !

TAEHYUNG- Ohh really ! I'll come in two minutes.

MRS KIM- Okay !

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Omo, she came ! Finally ! I promise, to you y/n.....   You'll remember me ! Let's go now.

~downstairs~

Y/N'S POV
Huuh !! I came here to meet everyone, especially my  Tae ! And look he isn't here. Does he forget that his y/n was in hospital for almost 2 days. Huh !! Now, even if I'm acting, I don't remember anything but he still has to come. Hmpp !!! I hate you !

MRS KIM- Omo y/n, what are you thinking ?

Y/N- Huh ! Nothing aunty ! I'm thinking that I'm forgetting something. But I can't remember.

VARUN- Y/n, don't stress yourself.

ROSE- Yeah, go and get some rest.

Y/N- Okay bhayi and bhabhi, I won't stress myself but I don't want to get rest.

MR MEHRA- But y/n, you had an accident and you need some rest.

Y/N- Dad, Actually if I go to my room then I'll feel like I'm ill and if I stay here then I'll feel better....

MRS MEHRA- But y/n, you need rest....

Y/N- Mom, please...... (Puppy eyes)

MRS KIM- Mrs. Mehra, let her be here. She'll feel better if she spends some time with everyone.

MRS MEHRA- Okay, fine. If she wants them okay y/n.

Y/N- Thanks mom, you're great. Love you....

MRS MEHRA- Love you too, beta.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I was coming downstairs to meet my love and here she is. Talking and laughing with everyone.

Seems like she remembered everyone but not me

Seems like she remembered everyone but not me. Anyways, I should at least start a conversation with her. Suddenly, she moved her head towards me.

Y/N'S POV
I was talking with everyone. I felt relief after talking with everyone. I missed them these days. Suddenly I felt that someone was coming downstairs and I thought it was Tae ! I moved my head towards the direction and saw tae ! We lost in his eyes. Suddenly someone shook me.