chapter 2

Emily's pov:

I happily woke up to 7 boys screaming and jumping on my bed. not really. "GO AWAY" I scream not wanting to wake up "some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Jack g mumbles. After a minute I decide to get ready I look at my phone to check the time witch read 10:56 I sat there for I minute then I realized we have magcon in half an hour I scream and quickly get in the shower.

once I get out I realized I forgot my clothes. I put my ear up to the door and don't here anything so I wrap a white towel around my wet body and walk out I look out to see all the boys sitting on the beds. I immediately blush and quickly grab my clothes. I towel tried my hair and Dutch braided it and put on a blue crop top, black jeans, and a pair of black ankle booties.

I leave the bathroom and no ones in the room so I grab my phone and walk to the stairs because I'm terrified of elevators so I run down the stairs to see all the boys I run up to Cameron and hop on his back " hi em" Cameron says to me "yo" I reply. he ended up tossing me back and forth with the other boys once Bart arrived Jack g was holding me "I really like you" he whispered in my ear then set me down.

*after magcon*

we drove back to the hotel and decided to go to the pool I put on my blue Victoria secret top and black bottoms.
I threw my hair into a messy bun and walked down to the pool. all the boys we're down there but I decided to lay in one of the chairs and listen to music until my earbuds wear taken out and I was thrown over some ones should "put me down" I beg "sorry but I can't do that" jack g replies he throws me into the water it's not as cold is I expected after a few hours of chicken wars, water fights, and races we went back to the rooms and went to bed.

sorry it's such a short chapter and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long my phone broke and I had to wait forever to get a new one but I'm going to try to update as much as possible.
love, stella💕