Chapter 8

Lola's POV

When I walked outside to see the surprise I saw.... Nolan, Noah, and Hayden!!!!!!!!!
Omg I am so happy right now! They were all smiling and I ran up to them and gave them the biggest hug in the world. I hugged them for a while then I pulled away,
"What are you guys doing here?!?" I asked, "and where's Ary?" I said a little less excited.
"Well Hayes here told us yesterday that you really wanted to have all of us for your birthday so here we are!!!!" Noah screamed,
"We are sorry but Ary was visiting her great grandparents in Wisconsin" Nolan told me.
I understand, I know they are not doing very well right now and she should be with them,
"Well how long are you here for!!!!!??" I asked them.
"We really don't know," Hayden said laughing, "Probably like a week or so".
"Great!! So in guessing you all introduced yourself?" They gave me the 'were we supposed to' look and I just rolled my eyes, "ok so this is my brother Nolan, my closest best friend in the entire world Noah, and my bestie hayden" I said and then the boys introduced themselves back.
"So why don't we get this party started!!!" Johnson yelled.
Everyone went running into the pool except Noah and I.
"So how are you liking it here so far?" he asked me as we sat down on a couple chairs, "it's kinda cool I guess? I mean everyone is pretty nice but no one could ever replace what I have with you guys," I reassured him. I smile grew across his face and he hugged me, "Good because I don't know if I could make it with out my best friend" he whispered in my ear making me smile.
We pulled apart and decided to jump in the pool, "on the count of three! One.....two.....three!!!" He screamed then we both jumped. We all swam around played some pool games then got out and dried off. We all came inside and sat down in silence,

"So what do you guys want to do????" Nash asked trying to break the silence.

"It's up to the birthday twins" Nolan replied

"How about Truth or Dare!!!!!" Hayes screamed. *so predictable I know*

"Ugh sure but I'm not going first," I say a little annoyed at the idioticness of these guys.

"I'll go first!!!" Matt said, "ok Noah... Truth or dare?"

"Hmmmmm... Truth" he says being the chicken he is, "Who is your favorite out all of us guys??" Matt asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Well... Out of all you guys I think JJ is pretty chill" they all booed as Johnson cheered, "I know guys everyone loves me😉". "Ok guys back to the game" Matt said " Johnson why don't you go next"
" ok.... Hmmm how about G, truth or dare"
"Dare..." Gilinsky said a little nervous
" I dare you to kiss Lola" he said with a smirk on his face...

Gilinsky's POV

"I dare you to kiss Lola" I wanted to kill Johnson when he said that, he knows that I thought Lola was cute and stuff. So I walked over to where she was sitting and just kissed her on the cheek. She turned redder than Santa's hat. It was kind of cute though...

Lola's POV

    JACK G KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!! I'm trying not to die but my bright red face may have gave it away. I tried to cover my face with my hands but it was too late, everyone had already seen the bright color emerging from my cheeks.
    I looked over at Jack who was also looking quite pink in the cheeks. We looked at each other, not in an awkward way but kind of just a silent conversation way.

"Ok, ok. Can we just get over that awkward moment right there!?!" Nolan asked a little annoyed, brothers...

"Well then I guess it's Lola's turn" JJ simply informed the group.

Oh goodness grashis, ummm who was I going to ask¿ ugh! Ok just pick someone random... Nash

"Nash, truth or dare???" I said with a little evil smirk on my face.

"Dare" he replied

"I dare you to let Hayes cut your hair" I said quite calmly as I turned to look at Hayes.

All the guys were making a whole bunch of noises and causing so much ruckus and in the process all I saw were pieces of hair hit the floor. They all moved from around Nash and I could finally see what Hayes had done to his long hair...

"Holy crap" was all I could say..

~ hey guys, I know it has been a long time but I attempted to write another chapter and I hope it was okay. Anyways, I hope you are having a wonderful new year!!! Happy 2016💕