Chapter 1

Today was just another normal Monday for Lola. She woke up at 6:25 to the annoying sound of her alarm clock and jumped in the shower. When she got out she put on her uniform (yes they have uniforms) and blow dried her long brown hair so it was straight. She only wore a little bit of makeup: mascara, foundation, concealer and a hint of blush. She walked out of her room and down the hall on her phone and accidentally bumping into Nolan.

Lola's POV
"Well good morning sis!" He said happily
"What's up big bro!" I said just as happy as him,
"You ready for the last week of school?" He questioned me,
"Heck ya! I'm ready for summer!" I practically screamed.
"Well I guess both of you are up and happy, so get your butts down here for breakfast" my mom said half yelling half laughing.
"Coming mom!" Me and Nolan said in sync.
We walked downstairs to the beautiful smell of... Cereal. A/N- 😂😂😂😂😂 you thought it was gonna be like a buffet or something!!!
We sat down and poured some milk into our bowls and began to eat,
"Do you want anything to drink?" mom asked as I looked at the clock,
"No thank you we have to go we are going to be late!" I said dragging Nolan out the door.
"Thanks mom!!" We both said at the same time, again.
When we got to school be both went to our friends saying goodbye to each other.
"Hey Nick!" I said running over to my best friend!
"Hey Lola, what's up!?" He asked
"nothing much, you excited we have today, tomorrow and then SUMMER!" I pretty much yelled,
"Yep but maybe not as excited to make the whole school stare" he said laughing and I looked around and got a little embarrassed.
"come on let's get to class buddy" he said putting his arm on my shoulder as we both start walking to Homeroom. I sat inbetween my good friends Hayden and Ary (hayden is s boy) as Nick sat next to hayden. Our teacher, Mr. Brown, walked into class,
"Even though it is almost summer-" he got cut off by cheering, "I will not have goofing off in my classroom today" he said sternly. He was kind of a strict teacher but he was usually really nice and funny. The bell rang and we went to our next class.
*skips school day*

When we got off of campus I got a call from my mom, she told me that...

~ thank you guys for reading!! I hope you liked my first official chapter! I will try to update as much as possible but idk which days right now you will just have to stick around to find out😋