Chapter Two

Bard crouched down to the floor and peered down between the floor boards. Bard reaching in, he pulled out a small wire that seemed to be missing some parts of it, then he holding it up to his face and let out a sigh after he examined it said "Bloody hell, it's done for". Mey-Rin quizzically asked "Is it the rats again", from where she stood on his left. I heading towards the billiard room but then I heard someone shouted out my name "Lynn! Watch out!" I turned around and sees the statue heading my way, I dodged it and then Finny, Bard and Mey-Rin ran up to me to see if I'm okay. Bard said to Finny in furious "Are you trying to kill her, Finny?!?" Finny looking at me and said "I am so sorry, Lynn" and I looked at him said with a smile on my face "It's alright, Finny. Don't you worry about Sebastian, he's not going to be mad at you because he's very busy with the guest. Now if you excuse me, I have to meet young Lord at his billiard room but please try get rid of those mouse". Finny, Bard and Mey-Rin said to me at the same time "Yes, Miss Lynn!" They ran off trying to catching the mouse, while making allot of noises and I finally came to the billiard room to sees Ciel and his guest playing pool, I walked over to Ciel said "Your Earl Grey tea, Master" and handed his tea.

Ciel took his tea from me and said to me "Thank you for the tea, Lynn. I would like to introduce you to Madame Red, her butler Grell, Lau, Sir Randal and Azzuro Vanel, Lynn" and I bow my head said "It's nice to meeting you all", then Azzuro walked up to me and said "Lord Phantomhive, you didn't tell me that Miss Lynn is very cute as a butler". I looked at him and said "Please keep your hands to yourself, Mr. Vanel", and then I looked at Ciel said "Please excuse me, young master. I must continue with my chores" then Ciel said "You may excuse yourself, Lynn" and I walked away. Then Mr. Vanel said to himself 'She is very cute to have', Sir Randall and the other guest just left from the Phantomhive manor, Sebastian and I were passing out tea to Ciel and his guest until Madame Red looked at Grell and said "Grell", then Grell said "Yes, Madame Red" and then she said "Learn something from Sebastian and Lynn". Madame Red is rubbing his ass up and down, Ciel just cough and said "Madame Red" and then Madame Red said to him "Sorry about that, Ciel". I laughing to myself and Sebastian noticed it, he walked up behind me and whisper "Do I have to teaching you a lesson, my kitten?" I turned my head and looking at him said "No, sir", Lau got up from his chair and said "So do you believe that the drug trafficker you are after was one of your guest today" and then Madame Red said to Lau "Yes, why not leave the extermination to Lau. A rat knows best where rats nest is doesn't it". 

I rolled my eyes and said to myself 'Lau just please shut the hell up', so Ciel got up and said "Lynn, please come to my study room with me. I would like for you to coming with me, please". I bow my head and said "As you wish, my young Lord", so I followed Ciel to his study room until Sebastian said "Master? Master, today's desert, it's a deep dish apple raisin pie. Would you like to eat with your guests?" Ciel said to Sebastian "Bring it to my study. I'm done here, Sebastian", Sebastian is looking at him and said "Yes, Master" and then he went up to me whispered to my ear "Protect him at all cost, Lynn", I said to him "Yes, Sebastian. I will protect him with my life, you have my word". Ciel and I went to his study room, I closed the door and Ciel said "Finally, some peace and quiet" but then sudden we both knock out cold. I woke up and trying to getting up but I was tied up to a chair then I heard someone said "Lynn. Are you okay?" I looked over to my left and I said "I am perfectly fine, my young master" and then we heard someone coming in the office said "The policemen of England's Underworld, one of the families that have been doing the royal's dirty work of generations, the Queen's Guard dog, tasked with disposing of anyone who disagrees with her", then he turned around and walking towards me said "Ah, Miss Lynn. Even though you're all tied up and yet, you're still looking adorable". I said to him "You better let us go now, Azzuro!"

I said to myself 'I 'd rather date Sebastian', Azzuro punched me in the face and went up to Ciel said "My men are at your manor and waiting for my order to take down your servants and that butler of yours of course". I said to him "I hope that someone will kill you along with your men as well, Azzuro" and then Azzuro ran towards the phone and said "Done talking! Kill them now!" Back at the manor, Sebastian is looking for Ciel and I asked himself "Now, where could they be?" Sebastian is still carrying the pie while he's looking for me and Ciel until he heard Mey-Rin said to him "Sebastian! I just found a letter, yes I did!" Sebastian asked her "Addressed to whom?" Mey-Rin said to him while running towards him "To the servants of the Earl Phantomhive!" After the attacks, Mey-Rin is still laying on top of Sebastian and then Sebastian said to her "Mey-Rin, the letter please" and she handed the letter to Sebastian. So, Sebastian opened the letter and then he read the letter...

Sebastian read the letter...

"If you wanted to return your Master safely, along with your fellow servant, come to Nova Garden Benthal Green as soon as possible".

Sebastian mumbled to himself "What a dreadfully written letter" by looking at the letter and he said to himself 'Don't you worry, Lynn. I will protect you no matter what'. Sebastian explaining everything to Madame Red and Lau, he handed the pie to Bard and then he went disappear to saving Ciel and I from Azzuro for once and for all. Azzuro's men on the phone and told him that they miss, which Azzuro who is now pissed off and then Ciel said to Azzuro "Oh dear, it looks like your little game of fetch is over", then Azzuro ran up to Ciel and kicking Ciel's ass. I shouted at Azzuro "YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM NOW!" Then Azzuro went up to me and slap me in the face hard, but then he went back to the phone and then Sebastian wanted to know if we're okay until Ciel said "Woof" and Sebastian said "Very well, sir. Lynn just hang in there and I'll be there real soon". Finally, Sebastian already killed Azzuro and his manor as well. I walked with Sebastian and while he was carrying Ciel in his arms he looked at me and asked "Is there something wrong, Lynn?" I said "It's nothing, Sebastian" and then he asked me "Are you sure, Lynn?" I said to him "Yes,Sebastian. I am sure" and we finally made dinner for Ciel and got him ready for bed until the next morning.

(1,275 words)