Chapter Three

At the Phantomhive Manor, I was walking in the hallway until I heard someone screaming out "AH!" I turned around and see Madame Red's butler, Grell riding down the hallway on top of the tea trolley top speed and he grabbed me, I looked at him said "Hey!" Grell said to me "I'm so sorry about that, Lynn", but then we're heading straight towards the dining room, where all the servants and Ciel had gathering. So, Grell crashed the tea trolley through the dining room door and collide into Finny but as for me, I was collide to the wall and my back landed on floor hit the back of my head. Bard and Mey-Rin shouted "Lynn!" The hot tea landed on Finny's shirt and he shouted "AAAAHHH! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Mey-Rin ran up to me and lifting my head up in her arms, Grell looking at Finny and rush over there said "Oh my! I'm so, so sorry!" Grell tried to grab a napkin but he grabbed the table cloth along with it and then he started to freak out and kept on apologizing. Ciel looked at me and asked "Are you alright, Lynn?" I said "Yes, I'm alright, young Lord", Grell said to us "Wait! The only thing I can do now is die! I shall atone with my death!" Before he grabbed the knife, I took it away from him and he turned around and said to me "L-L-Lynn?"

I handed the knife to Sebastian and said to Grell "Look, Grell. It's not your fault for getting me hurt, alright. I'm feeling fine and we don't want you to died in the middle of the dining room floor because it took me forever to clean this floor, okay" and then Sebastian shows Grell on how to make a perfect tea for Ciel. Sebastian said "Master, are you ready? It is almost time, I have the carriage waiting in the front drive now", Ciel said "Yes, Sebastian. I'm ready let's go and Lynn, come along" and I bow my head said "Yes, my young Lord". I looked at Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin and Tanaka said to them "While we're gone, I wanted this manor clean and spotless when we come home, do I make myself perfectly clear?" Bard, Finny and May-Rin said it at the same time "Yes, ma'am!" Sebastian is looking at Grell and said "Grell, why don't you just sit there and relax so you don't get into any more trouble? Oh, and if you do decide to seek your eternal rest, please see it outside and try not to make too big a mess" and then Grell said with praises "Such generosity, such kindness". So, we went to town to picking up Ciel's new walking stick and we got out of the store, we kept on walking and Ciel said "Honestly, that ridiculous strength of Finny's is a menace. How could anyone accidentally break a walking stick? It was a pain to special order a new one". I just smiled and then Sebastian said to Ciel with a smirk "Indeed, what a pity to go to all that trouble. You haven't had a growth spurt in years".

I said to Sebastian "Now stop that, Sebastian. Ciel is still growing and it takes time for him to grow because he's still a kid". Ciel said "And speaking of trouble, I'm not how Grell is going to work out. We shouldn't stay away for too long" and I said "I have to agree with Master on this one, Sebastian". The carriage soon pulled up in front of the manor, I opened the carriage door for Ciel and we're heading towards the manor, Sebastian said to Ciel "I'm sure you're tired, young Master. I'll prepare tea for you immediately" but then we stopped at the door of the manor, Ciel gasped and I was shock on what happened to his manor but then Sebastian asked "What's the matter?" I looked at him and said "Turn around, Sebastian", Sebastian turned his head and sees that the inside of the manor is all girly and Ciel cried out "What happened to my mansion?!?" I asked "Why is the decorations are so girly?" Sebastian gasped and asked "What happened to this place? It's a disaster!" Then we heard someone calling out our names at the same time "Sebastian! Lynn!" Bard and Finny were dressing up except Mey-Rin and they ran up to us, I asked "What on Earth is going on here?" Sebastian also asked "Why are you all dressed like lunatics?" Bard whimpered "She's crazy! Crazy I tell you!" Ciel looked confused and asked "Who's crazy?"

 Elizabeth Midford! Lizzie ran up to Ciel and gave him a bear hug said "Ciel, you're back! I missed you so much!", Ciel said "Elizabeth, what a surprise" and then Lizzie laugh and said to Ciel "Oh, how many times do I have to tell you? Call me Lizzie! Aren't you just the cutest thing ever? I could just eat you up!" Sebastian took Grell down from the ceiling and said "Lady Elizabeth", I bow my head said "Hello there Lady Elizabeth", Lizzie looked at me and Sebastian said while she curtsied "Oh, hello Sebastian, Lynn. How do you do?" Lizzie looked at Grell and said to Sebastian "Aww, you took him down" and Sebastian explain to her until she said to us "But I work so hard decorating him". I looked at the Salon and it's little bit too pink, Ciel said "Uh, it's so pink" and then Lizzie explain "Only the cutest things belong in the Phantomhive Manor. Don't you agree, Antoinette?" I said to myself 'Poor Tanaka' and then she looked at Sebastian said "Oh, I got a present for you too, Sebastian!" Sebastian looked at her said "Oh?" Lizzie slap a pink bonnet on Sebastian's head, Bard, Mey-Rin and Finny started to giggled but they got caught by Sebastian and they got their ass whooped, Sebastian turned his eyes towards me and giving me the 'Don't even think about laughing' look. Lizzie said to him "You're always wearing black, so I thought this would be a nice change. What do you think?" Sebastian looked at her and thanked her for the gift but then she turned around and said "Oh, I know! We should have a ball!"