Heather's sister

A/N: Omfg Y/N actually has a personality and interest in this remake! I know shocking because of her old self was just the same old copy and paste innocent girl! Anyways seriously I hated the old Y/N for that book so it's good I'm doing a remake. Also if you noticed that I only did Total drama, the girl is gonna be in most of these seasons because why not?

Anyways if y'all have any little quirks you want for Y/N tell me, think it be fun to write them

Here's a key if y'all want it

KEY: F/C = favorite color, E/C = eye color, H/C = hair color, and S/C = skin color, N/N = Nickname

No one's POV: Heather sighed as she tapped her foot impatiently. She was clearly waiting for someone with the way she would immediately look up when a new boat showed up but then sigh or groan whenever it was someone else. No matter how many times Duncan or Courtney asked her, she never answered. Just glared at them with disgust.

"Alrighty campers! Here's our last person! The freak show has finally arrived! Give it up for Y/N!" Chris cheerfully said as all the campers saw a smiling girl wearing a multicolored vest, a white short sleeved button up under shirt, pants that had random colorful things painted on, some light f/c shoes, with a few colorful accessories (A/N:Heavily inspired by a outfit I saw while scrolling on clowncore) as she jumped up and down.

Heather smiled, this was the first time she had a genuine smile on her face. Chris was about to help the girl out but in a split second she jumped out and landed on her hands in front of the other campers. "Sorry! I was SOOO excited!" Y/N happily said as she got up then shook Chris's hand very fast. Before Chris could even talk to her, she then ran towards Heather smiling widely. She jumped onto Heather and was caught in a hug.

Heather chuckled. "Your so energetic today Y/N, usually you aren't a morning person (A/N:If ya are, ignore it)" She said as she put the more colorful girl down. "Well it seems super duper fun!" Y/N happily responded. They all walked over to the edge of the bridge. Y/N turned to one of the taller guys as she happily asked "Mind if I get on ya shoulders?"

DJ looked down at the smaller girl and chuckle as he knelt down. Y/N, somehow, smiled even wider as she got on his shoulder. Once he stood again she immediately gave him bunny ears. Heather saw out of her eye what was happening and she frowned, she didn't trust him. She didn't trust anyone. What if they wanna corrupt her sister!? They're all filthy and disgusting!

After a few mess ups Chris finally got it. "Say WANANAKA!" As soon as everyone said it and the flash, everyone fell into the water. Y/N immediately got her head up as she laughed loudly and swam to sore. Heather immediately got onto land and she helped Y/N up.

"Are you okay N/N!?" Heather asked as she held her sister's face and turned it up, down, side to side, and then she released it. "Yes Heathy! I'm alright!" Y/N replied, Heather held a groan in. She hated that nickname but when her sister called it, she never did care.

A/N: How did y'all like it? Imma try to speed run the not so good out doors the next chapter, anyways

A/N: How did y'all like it? Imma try to speed run the not so good out doors the next chapter, anyways. Opinion on Y/N in this one?