The not so good outdoors (PT.1)

KEY: F/C = favorite color, E/C = eye color, H/C = hair color, and S/C = skin color, N/N = Nickname

A/N:So fun fact, might make this into multiple books if you want Y/N to be in every season yet if not I'll pick randomly which seasons they'll be in so their all in this book. Also, I'm paraphrasing some things because I'm writing this at 1:57 and I'm way too lazy to get that scene up

Y/N's POV:Me and Heather have arrived at the area, there is a very high chance that I'll be on the team that loose a teammate first

Y/N's POV:Me and Heather have arrived at the area, there is a very high chance that I'll be on the team that loose a teammate first. I jumped onto the tree branch and sat on the branch as I smiled. Another girl jumped and stand beside me. I looked up, very red hair but she's pretty! She looked down at me and smiled. "Hiya! I'm Izzy!" She held her hand out and I shook it. "Y/N! Pleasure to meet ya! Wanna be friends?" "Sure!" I smiled as I stood up and hugged her.

We had to get on the ground and I was upset but she picked me up so I was clinging to her with her hands under my thighs. I giggled as I laid my head on her shoulder as we stood on the ground. "Y/N! Get over here!" Heather said as she pointed beside her. I pouted as I got out of Izzy's grip and I walked over to Heather.

I frowned as I stood beside Heather. "I was making friends!" I told Heather but she just shook her head. "No no no! Not her! She'll make you bad! Just trust me! I'm your big sister!" She replied as I sighed and nod my head. Heather was always right..she knew things better than me or I think so at least. After I was adopted mom and dad too keep me safe yet I felt lonely at times so I got very close to my siblings.

"Alright campers! When I call your name, walk over here!" Chris stated then started to read off names. Once he did then he informed them, "You guys, are the killer bass!" Everyone just nodded their head but Harold seemed to be the only one to enjoy the name. He then did the same. "You guys...are the screaming gophers!" He stated.

I nod my head as I was the only one standing alone. "Uh..Chris? Why's the little lady standing by herself?" DJ asked, looking just as confused as me. "Oh because of odd numbers! So whoever loses a member first gets her!" He stated then chuckle. I nod my head, so I just went to stand with Heather until then.

"Alright..go get settled in your cabin then get changed into your swimsuits! We got a challenge! Any questions? No? GOOD!" He then laughed as he walked away. We all went to the cabins, I just put my stuff with Heather's for the time then went to the restroom to change in the stall.

After getting in the stall and taking my clothes on I put on my swimsuit. It was a one piece F/C swimsuit with smiley clown faces on it. I then went back to my suitcase to put my clothes there. "Looking good!" A voice said, I turned to see a guy with a green Mohawk, I think his name was Duncan.

"Back off punk" Heather aggressively told him as she grabbed me and walked to the cliff. I was very confused because he was just being nice and complimenting me. Soon we arrived at the cliff and it was a huge jump...with sharks and a large red circle.

CONFESSIONALS

Y/N: "I see him walk over to the cliff and I'm thinking..whose gonna survive this?" She sighs and rubs her face, clearly worried now.

STATIC SWITCH

Gwen: "He's going to cause all hell by creating a tsunami" She sighs and cross her arms while shaking her head.

STATIC SWITCH

Geoff: "I see him and I immediately know that peace no longer exists and that we are all going to suffer" He chuckles and shakes his head while rubbing the side of his head.

OUT OF CONFESSIONALS

"Back on TOTAL! DRAMA! ISLAND!" Chris stated as he laughed and chuckled.