𝐂𝐡.𝟑 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞

(Y/n) was in her apartment, companioned with Saitama and Genos..

Why? Well because they felt like it.

Saitama walked around like he owned the place, eating, watching tv, and reading some manga (Y/n) owned. Genos, who insisted (Y/n) that he would clean up the place, since it's all he could do for barging in.

(Y/n) was laying down on the couch watching whatever was on the tv, bored there wasn't any monster sighting.

Suddenly (Y/n) and Genos phone rang.

"Hold up I gotta take this" (Y/n) said, looking at the contact name. Hero association.

"Me as well" Genos said, looking at (Y/n) and Saitama but decided to take the call right there.

——————-

"Master, for some reason the Hero association wants me to come in. I will be back later" Genos stated, informing Saitama.

"Me too, guess something came up" (Y/n) said, going to exit of her house. Genos following soon after.

"Imagine you guys are getting fired" Saitama said, Finding it funny if Genos and (Y/n) got fired.

(Y/n) decided to fly to headquarters since flying was more fun, taking a glance at Genos who was barley keeping up. "Slowpoke!" (Y/n) said, teasing the cyborg who was using his fire power.

Approaching Genos, (Y/n) decided to help him a bit, picking him up by the underarms.

"You're kinda slow.. lemme help you" Genos last heard, before seeing the world in a blur like state.

CITY Z HERO ASSOCIATION BUILDING

"And we're here!" (Y/n) said, dropping Genos gently near the entrance.

"Thank you for the assistance (Y/n).." is all he could say. Genos just comprehended what just happened, his hair was ruffled and his thankfully his suitcase thing was still intact.

quickly, Genos followed (Y/n) who was by now in the building.

"Ah, (Y/n) good seeing you here.." A old sounding man said, walking out of the shadows.

Turning to the direction of the voice, "Oh hello! Bang were you called in here as well?.." (Y/n) inquired.

Genos followed in, positioning himself beside (Y/n).

Bang noticed the companion (Y/n) had.

"You must be Genos? It's very nice to make your acquaintance, My name is Bang"

Bang, Class S rank 3, a.k.a. "Silver Fang."  Genos thought, upon hearing his name.

"The Association called me in" Genos stated, looking directly at the old man.

"This little branch office is empty just now. Each of the Class S heroes got the call to come here, but we're the only ones who showed up." The old man explained to the cyborg male.

(Y/n) was to busy to hear rest of the conversation, because she was busy trying to focus on this weird energy that was coming..

Emergency Evacuation Warning

An alarm broke her out of thoughts, looking around she noticed Genos was gone and Bang stood their with his... Fist of flowing water crushing rock? right?, why was the name so long anyways??

"He left.." Bang said, spotting (Y/n) being the only on there. Quickly, Returning back to his normal posture, coughing awkwardly to disguise the remnants of the interaction.