002

"I will pour water on you if you don't get up," I hear Jackie say, i just rolled onto my back and that's when i feel a hard smack on my stomach.

I groan and clutch my stomach, finally opening my eyes to see Jackie standing next to my bed with a pillow in her hands.

"What was that for?" I groan, still holding my stomach.

"For making me listen to your alarm for so long," she turns away and starts to pick out her outfit. 

I slowly get up and stretch my arms, hearing them pop and Jackie grimace. I stand and walk to my dresser.

I pick out an outfit and quickly change into it.

I brush my hair and decide to leave it in its natural waves, adding a few tiny braids, and applying some mascara, along with a silver flower necklace

I stare at it for a little, remembering when Lucy got it for me on my birthday last year.

I shake myself out of it and grab my bag, walking downstairs to the kitchen where everyone is rushing around.

"Oh, good morning," Katherine tells me from the sink.

"Morning," I smile at her.

"You hungry?" she asks.

"Not really," I sigh and sit in the open seat at the island next to Alex, with Isaac standing by my side eating a bowl of cereal, "I don't usually eat breakfast."

"What?" I hear Lee ask, "It's the most important meal of the day." I raise my eyebrows in an 'oh really' kind of way, "Well most important for my day."

I laugh, and scroll through Instagram on my phone, seeing pictures my old friends in New York have posted. I've tried talking to them, but after the accident the one-word answers, turned into none.

I sigh and turn my phone off, playing with my hands.

"Mom," Jordan repeats over and over.

"What is it?" Katherine asks annoyed.

"I can't find Rumple," he sighs.

"Again?"

"What's a Rumple?" I ask confused.

"His snake," Isaac tells me.

"A snake?" I ask smiling.

He nods.

"Bus is leaving in five!" Cole yells running out the door.

Everyone grabs their bag and starts following after.

I stand and yell for Jackie to hurry and walk outside as well.

Everyone piles in, and Jackie walks out, and sits in the middle seat.

There's one empty seat, in-between Isaac and Lee. I climb back there and hunch down between them, sliding myself into the seat.

"I don't really care about school, but we're going to be late," Isaac says from beside me, as Danny puts his bag in the back and hops in the front.