Prologue

*Author's note: hi everyone, I'm so excited to share this story that has been on my mind for weeks. So without further ado, we start off the journey in its prologue. If you don't remember the profile page, Daffy is Dominic Daniels, Brayden Bennett is Bugs, Rody Rivers is Roadrunner, Wyatt Clarke is Wile E Coyote, and Sergio Gomez is Speedy. Enjoy! 😊

Drowning....

Is one of the worst ways that a person could possibly die from in their lifetime.....

With thick amounts of water entering the lungs as it suffocates you bit by bit.

Until you couldn't breathe no more....

Dominic at this time, was fighting with a suspect.

When he suddenly fell into the water, hearing a pitched splash in the process.

With his body spiking from the roughness of the salty sea.

Before sinking deeper and deeper into the vast darkness of the sea.

Before his vision then starts to become blurry and fills up the last bit of light in his eyes.

Until there's nothing left but darkness in its view......

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ring!

The alarm sudden rang from the clock on his nightstand as he immediately sat up in a huffing gasp!

Pant! Pant!

Dominic heaved out heavily while clutching onto his chest from the rapid beating of his heart.

Until he was slowly able to calm down and sighed.

"Sigh. Not again." Dominic mumbled to himself, rubbing his forehead of the cold sweat that had been running down his face.

He hated the feeling of being afraid.

In a broken city that needed his help more than anything else.

Still though...

He couldn't help but to think about how he would even overcome a fear that no one in his life ever knew about.

Including his own best friend and roommate, who was too busy downstairs getting ready for work.

As if their lives were completely different.

And almost impossible to connect.

At this point, Dominic, now irritated by the many tangled up thoughts in his mind, rashly moves himself out of the bed and storms to the downstairs kitchen.

Hoping that food and a good cup of coffee can keep himself steady for the day ahead.

Without any distractions getting in his way.