014. i'll be brave for you

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
FOURTEEN!
i'll be brave for you
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮FOURTEEN!i'll be brave for you ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

(gif : kai sakamoto)
tw : murder with consent

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Kai Sakamoto didn't think he was a selfish person, much to contrary belief. He often views his own actions, even if they are a bit controversial, as something he has to do in order to keep the group from falling apart.

When it came to the idea surrounding the wristbands, his first instinct was to have everyone rip theirs off. It may of been a stupid idea in retrospect but in Kai's defence, he believed they would be safer if they had discarded the one thing that kept them tethered to the dystopian authority.

The male did not trust the Council, especially after he had to witness them brutally murder his parents for the 'common good' of their people. He saw the lengths they were going to go and he didn't want the other delinquents to suffer. He believed it was better to fake their deaths then alert them of their lives.

And when it came to Alisha, it may of seem like that he was being heartless for wanting to kill her but in reality, he hated seeing her suffer from that much pain. He wanted to end her misery and allow her to rest peacefully in the afterlife, something she deserved.

Kai Sakamoto was willing to do anything if it meant that nobody else had to suffer from the pain and loss that he had to. He justified these decisions by posing as someone that everyone could depend on, especially during times of need.

The male was very active in running the camp and keeping tabs on everything. When he had heard that the food supply was dwindling down, he quickly volunteered to go out to hunt for the resources. He was willing to take the risk and get the task done to ensure that nobody would die.

"How much do you think we'll need?" Sky questioned, breaking the silence between the group as they stalked the forest.

"We're going to need a reasonable amount if we want to be able to sustain food for a few days, at least." Kai reminded.

As soon as he had volunteered to go out hunting for food, it was implied that the rest of his followers would come with him to help out. He couldn't carry back everything by himself, so he needed the extra hands and they were more than willingly to help.

And somehow Sky Monroe had gotten roped into the activity. She didn't really want to go hunting but she was keeping an eye on the group, weary by their actions, especially since they now all had weapons. She needed to keep things in control in the forest.