Urvashi's Pov (NOW)

As he was sitting by the window , the sunlight kissed his eyes and created a magic

As he was sitting by the window , the sunlight kissed his eyes and created a magic. It is a fact that when sunlight hits brown eyes it creates some ... heaven. I was lost in the trance of this aura and was caught in the web created by sunlight and his eyes...."Uru khana khaya na time par?" , yea I came back to where I was , I had the best boyfriend , the best brother , the best grades , the best life a girl could have ever asked for , except the tantrums and scolding I get by my great parents but that's another topic. "Haa baba kha liya tha time par" I giggled and answered my man , my caring man who just was too adorable . He had black hair which were a bit grown up from the front,  had the most adorable smile , and yes he had eyelashes which every girl craves for. 

Our love story started from 16 December 2021 , at 10:38 am when I got myself my FIRST BRAND NEW BOYFRIENDDDDDDD , which was set up by one of my...classmate Adwita. We met on discord and yea had a rough start, like a rough car racing track but who cares when you are living the life you could have ever dreamed of in present. 

I study in Allen , and I am in 10th grade right now , and yea he is my senior boyfriend which makes our relationship more CHEESY , although we are of the same age . He goes to Akash so yeah we are indirectly rivals which makes it more...HOT. We talk every tuesday , wednesday, and friday and sometimes Saturday morning by luck.

So back to present, he was wearing red t-shirt right now which is making him look damm attractive and like a pookie bear, the sun is even reflecting on his face which is giving it a golden face and I could have just jumped up from the screen and kissed him.

**HEYYYYYY !!!!! SO THANK YOU EVERYOE FOR READING THIS AS THIS IS MY FORST EVER BOOK IN PUBLIC SO YEA IT WILL NOT BE GOOD SO PLS PLS GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS AS WELL. I WILL NOT BE WRITING DAILY BUT ONCE A WEEK ATLEAST. TILL THAT TOODLES TO EVERYONE CYAAAAAAA PEOPLE.**