Part : 8 Arm's strength

Author POV

Madam Mo was both extremely mournful and resentful, but all she could think about was 'death'. Not her own so, she could be with her son, but the deaths of everyone in the world, especially the ones in front of her right now.

She had a habit of ordering her husband to do everything, and so she knocked him,"Call everyone! Call everyone inside!"

"Is she crazy?" asked a cultivator.

"Who knows" replied Lan Jingyi.

Even so, her husband was in trance. Possibly of the trauma from his only child passing away, he went as far as to backhandedly push her. It caught Madam Mo by surprise, and she fell onto the ground.

In the past, Madam Mo didn't even need to push him. If she just raised her voice, he would comply immediately. How could he dare to strike back today?

The servents were all scared out of their wits from her expression. A-ding helped her up while quivering. Madam Mo clutched her chest and spoke in a trembling voice,"You... You... You, get out of here as well!"

"Her suffering isn't satisfying enough!" exclaimed Madam yu.

The other cultivators gulped on her antics.

Her husband seemed like he didn't hear anything. A-ding gave a few looks to A-tong, and A-tong hurriedly helped his master to walk outside. The East hall was in chaos. As Wei wuxian saw that the family had finally silenced, he intended to examine the corpse again. However, before he look at it, another high pitched scream pierced through the air. It was from the courtyard.

The people in the hall all rushed outside. On the ground of the East Courtyard, there were two twitching bodies. The first was that of A-tong, still alive but collapsed on the ground. The other fallen body was wrinkled and withered, as if the blood and the flesh had been emptied dry. The left arm was already gone, but no blood came out of the wound. The condition of the corpse was the same as Mo ziyuan's.

"Aaaaa!" shouted zizhen as he did suddenly caught a look at screen so, he got startled.

"What?" asked Lan Jingyi.

"Why we have to see their ugly faces huh?" exclaimed Zizhen.

"Or else, what did you expect, a beautiful maiden?" asked Lan Jingyi in irritated tone.

"No no, but that's scary!" replied Zizhen.

"Come on, it's not that scary" said Jin ling and rolled his eyes.

Madam Mo brushed off A-ding's supporting hand a second ago, but as she saw the corpse on the ground, her eyes widened, and she was finally out of energy to throw another fit. As she fainted, Wei wuxian happened to be next to her, and gave her a hand, passing her to A-ding, who came running. He looked at his right hand to see that another one of the cuts was also gone.

"That revenge of Mo xuanyu's is almost completed right?" asked Jiang cheng hopefully.

"But Jiang cheng there was still two marks left" replied Wei wuxian.

"Yes, but it won't for long!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi and Jiang siblings felt a little relaxed.

It was merely a few seconds before they walked over the threshold of the hall, not even past the East Courtyard yet, and saw Madam Mo's husband die distressingly. Lan sizhui, Lan Jingyi and others also grew paler. Lan sizhui was the first to calm down and asked A-tong, who lay on the ground,"Did you see what it was?"

A-tong was almost scared to death, unable to open his mouth. Even after a few moments of asking, A-tong still couldn't answer, and only shook his head repeatedly. Lan sizhui was burning with anxiety. He asked another disciple to take him back inside, and turned to Lan Jingyi,"Did you send the signal?"