Chpt.7

November 7,2011

Brooklyn, NewYork

**********************

That guy was right! I didn't even know ole dudes name. I shook my head at my stupid behavior. i'll just have to ask kaliah when ever she wakes up. Actually she's walking down the stairs now. running out my room I completely run into some chick. turns out that is the weird car dudes wife. " Damn.. watch where the fuck you going" she snapped. My eyes widened when I heard her say that. I look around my surroundings and asked her " bitch who the fuck you think you talking too?" she must thought I was some soft girl that wasn't going to talk back. "I'm obviously talking to yo broke ass" she said looking me up and down. I was right about to punch her ass but kaliah saved her. "girls!! I have an announcement to make come down for breakfast!" she yelled. I brushed past the stanky attitude girl and sat down at the seat next to kaliah. I seen mike and the weird car dude down there im guessing they spent the night. kaliah sat a big plate of pancakes, eggs and sausages in front of me. I licked my lips in anticipation. I devoured the food all while kaliah was talking. one thing particular stood out though. she announced that she was getting married and was moving down to Miami. They where leaving tomorrow afternoon also. I wish she would have told me before. " congrats bestie" I told her putting on a fake smile. "thanks boo, you got a place to stay, right?" she asked sitting on mikes lap. I nodded my head knowing that I didn't have shit else to go. "kalvin remember when we got married?" the rude girl asked followed by a kiss on his cheek. I smiled at them and told them how cute just to be friendly. she smirked and showed me the big rock that he brought her on her finger. through it all I smiled. after the meal I thanked kaliah for the delicious meal and went up stairs to think. If mike is leaving that means he must be giving the club over to kalvin who's name I finally figured out. thanks to his dumb ass wife. I laid down on the bed face forward and just screamed into the pillow. I had no idea where I was going to go when they left. a soft knock was placed on the door. "Come in" I mumbled in the pillow. I heard a laugh and already knew who it was. "let down your pride and just work for me" he said while sitting on my bed. "listen if you have no place to live then you can stay with us" he said looking at me. what is with this guy wanting me to work for him so bad. " why do you want me to work for you?" I asked peaking at him from the pillow. he shrugged his shoulders and replied "I don't,I'm just trying to give back" I immediately took what he said as an offense. "Asshole! I am not a charity case" I said throwing a pillow at him. He laughed at my anger and told me to hit him up when I was ready to talk business. I gave the job about two hours of thinking about if I should take the job or not. My answer was yes, i have nothing to lose i just needed a place to stay and a job and that provides both. I can just save enough money up to get me a apartment then i could get a real job. Later that night I was hearing moans from down the hall it was Khalia and mike. I tried to put the pillow on my head to tune them out but nothing was working. A idea came to mind while I had the pillows on my ears. I decided to go outside and take a walk down the block. While I was walking towards a park clearing my mind I seen a full grown pit bull running after me. I ran off in full speed back towards Khalia house. I couldn't run fast enough so I hopped on a bush and yelled for some one to help me. Not to long after I seen a tall mocha brown man that looked out of breath. "Is this your dog?"I screamed. "Yea and I'm sorry he doesn't bite he just excited" he said out of breath. He grabbed the dogs leach and asked my what my name was. Aliyah I told him. He responded back with the name Jordan.i shook his hand and decided to walk around with him and his dog. We exchanged numbers and decided to go out sometime. The next day I decided to call up kelvin and tell him that I wanted the job. While I was dialing the number my hand began to shake. "Hello?.." I heard him say. "Hey it's Aliyah and I was wondering if the job position was still up" I asked nicely. "Yea it's up come in and start whenever they leave" I agreed to what he said and started to pack a little since I only had three days at Khalia house.