Chapt.4

Brooklyn , NewYork

September 11, 2008
**********************

My alarm clock went off ;signaling me to wake up for work. It was my first day starting at the bar. I quickly rolled out of bed to do my daily routine,but got interrupted by a phone call. I walked to the dresser and picked up the small track phone.

"Hello?" I spoke. I heard a lot of shuffling and movement. I was about to just hang up until I heard a voice.

"Hey,boo!" Screamed khalia's ghetto self. "Girl,guess what?" She said. I was thinking of all the possibilities it could be they all scared me.

"What?"I asked.

"I'm yo ride to work girl!"

I shook my head like she could see me. I shouted a big "No!" That I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard. Khalia is always late she would get me there 10 minutes after my shift begins. Khalia works at the bar also that how she met mike.

"Aliyah I'm never late" she said. I sighed and just gave in. I just wanted to end the conversation so that I could get to my crappy job. "Fine!" I said

"Yay,I'll pick you up at 8" she said ending the call. The good thing about my job is that it starts late. So I have a lot of time to do what I want in the morning. It was going on seven so, I hopped in the shower and brushed my teeth. I didn't want to do to much to my hair so I put it in a high bun. I put a black button up shirt and some black pants on. I grabbed an apple and my purse and snuck pass Mrs. C door. For the first time khalia got here early. I waved at her and jumped in her car. "Is this new?" I asked referring to the car. "Yasss mike gave it to me" she said bubbly. I seen her glancing at me while she was driving. I gave her my famous eyebrow lift. " liyah what are you wearing?" She asked. " what? What's wrong with what I got on?" I said checking over myself. " boo you work as a bartender you got to be looking sexy you don't work at Walmart" she said laughing. I looked over at what she had on. she had a tight almost see through pencil skirt on with a half shirt and some heels to finish it off. I sighed and just enjoyed the quietness until she started blasting "No Flex". We pulled up to the club on time and walled straight in. I'm not gonna lie it did make me feel important to walk straight in. khalia gave me a tour and tought me how to make some drinks before she ran off to be with mike. My first customer was an old white guy around his fifties. "What can I get you?" I asked nicely. "Ciroc and your number sweet stuff" he said. I laughed and seen he was serious. "Maybe next Time"I said not trying to hurt the old mans feelings.

"Your lost" he said taking it straight up while leaving the cash.

*********************************

I had got millions of costumers. I can honestly say that it wasn't that bad working there. It was finally time for me to leave. I had got at least $20 on tips. Most of it came from flirting nothing major. I looked around the dancing crowd to see if I see khalia. I started to panic because she was my ride. I sighed a began to walk out the club towards the parking lot. I stopped when I seen a nice Lamborghini ride past to park. My pocket started to vibrate notifying me that I had a text message.
Khalia: meet me in the parking lot.
"Already here" I thought.

I looked up to see a fine dude with a polo shirt some true religion jeans and a fresh new pair of Jordan's on come out the car. A companied by what looked like his wife. She was gorgeous she had mixed honey blonde curly hair with a nose ring. She looked like money to her stiletto nails to her red bottoms. I seen khalia run out and nearly trampled over the poor girl. I stared at the guy he looked very familiar.