Chpt.8

November 10,2011

Brooklyn, New York
******************************************
I sighed as I packed up my last suit case. Khalia and mike left to Miami and kindly gave me the three extra days at the house and now the days have ran out. It was time for me to put my pride down and take the job of being a maid. I had quit that job as a bartender about last year it was too stressful getting back home. I guess that's how I ended in this situation. If I would have stayed at that job I could have still had that damn apartment. Well I can't just sit around and talk about what I should have and should have did I'm 24 years old and struggling. I'm glad I don't have any kids that would be a tragedy. My thoughts stopped once I heard my phone ring.
" hello?" I said
" yea it's Khalia umm leave the keys in the mail box one of mikes friends is coming to get them"
"Alright, I'm leaving out now" I said closing my suit case.
" okay, good luck!"
I hung up the phone without even saying goodbye. She probably doesn't care that I said it or not anyway. I put the keys in the mail box while I walked down the porch steps. In front of me was kalvins car that he parked right in front. He slowly rode down the window and yelled out "Come on I ain't got all day!" I sucked my teeth at how rude he was and opened the backseat door to put my things in. I closed the back seat door to get In the front. "Nah get ya ass in the back" he said through the rolled down window. I looked at him in shock that he would say that but,I kept quiet and opened the back door to get in. I can't afford to get fired from this job especially since I can't run to Khalia if I get fired so staying quiet might be the best choice. The car ride was silent but a little soft rap was heard In the background. I hummed to the j.cole song nodding my head and all. He laughed as he looked in his rear view mirror watching me hum to the song I rolled my eyes and continued. We finally pulled up to a nice two story big Brick house with big windows and a piano that you could see from the outside. I opened the door and grabbed my luggage following him inside. Not a word was said as I followed him to a room that I'm guessing was mine. Setting my bags on the floor I looked around the room. It was a nice size room with a queen size bed and a flat screen tv. it even had its own bathroom. I turned on the lights in the bathroom and almost passed out. It was beautiful! It had a glass shower and a Jacuzzi tub. I smiled at the beautiful tub and backed out of the bathroom hitting something hard. I slowly turned around and seen kalvin with a piece of paper in His hand.
" ight here's a list that my wife made of everything you have to do"
I nodded my head as I looked over the list of chores I had to do. He left out the room telling me that I start tomorrow. I decided to go around the house and look around to know where everything is so that I can clean tomorrow. As I was going closer to the dinning room;I seen kalvin and his wife making out in the kitchen. He had her sitting on the island while he was between her legs. I rolled my eyes at what I seen Hopping that this doesn't happen daily. I hid by the wall so that they wouldn't see me. I know I'm sounding like a creep or a pervert right now but it was interesting. I guess the kiss was getting heated because faster then I knew it both of their shirts came off. I bit my lip as I seen his muscles flex with every move he did. Suddenly, I was wishing I was In her place. once I heard pants unzip that was my que to leave I did not want to see all of him or her. I tiptoed back up the stairs and went back to my room to put on my pajamas and fall asleep. The next morning I woke up at 5Am to get dressed and make breakfast for the little family. I made pancakes,eggs, grits, bacon and cut up some strawberries just incase they wanted them on their pancakes. Setting the table I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Kalvin and his wife took there seats at the table. Neither one of them thanked me for the the breakfast but, I didn't care as long as I was getting paid and a place to stay. I can live with out manners for a while. I guess his wife wasn't feeling my breakfast because her lip was curled and kept poking at my bacon. "Is this edible she asked me?" Disgusted. I want to stuff that food down her throat and make her choke on it but I kindly answered yes and asked her if she wanted some thing else. She repeatedly shook her head while still eating my "non edible" looking food. I walked off to another part of the home hoping to find something else to clean to pass time. Kalvins wife later on went to go shopping with some of her friends while Kalvin was right about to leave for work. I was in the kitchen finishing up cleaning the dishes from the breakfast I made that morning. I felt a presence behind me and already knew it was kalvin. "Yes?" I said with out even looking back. " I seen you baby girl" he said while going Into the fridge to get a cold drink. I turned around and stared at him confused on what he was talking about. "You seen me?" I said staring at him hard. " you know what I'm talking about" I thought for a moment and gasped in my head he couldn't have been talking about what I thought he was talking about. I guess he seen the shock on my face because he smirked and opened his drink. I blushed and turned back around to finish up the dishes. I prayed that he had walked out of the kitchen so that I could clean in peace. I heard the front door close and let out a Breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. After the dishes was finished I grabbed a snack and watched tv in my room since I cleaned the rest of the house. Two hours into watching tv I was interrupted once I heard arguing down stairs. "Jalyssa! I'm not finna fucking argue with you" I heard kalvin yell. " I fucking hate you!" Jalyssa said,Followed by a door slamming. This job might not be that hard after all with all this drama happening.

~I be so lazy to update you all lml it's been months since the last update so here you all go~