Chapter 5

3 am and again, i am walking home alone. No, it is not safe but i just can't spoil a relationship that has only just begun. " Hey beauty!" one of the many hooded guys shouted in my direction. I tucked in jacket and accelerated step. Suddenly i felt a tight grab on my wrist. I was terrified and in one second my heart beat far too many times. With all the strength i had freed hand from the grip. " Paulina!" he shouted my name what what was unnecessary due to the fact that i stood few inches away. "Matt?" i asked with confusion in my voice " What are you doing here? Are you following me?!" it was quite funny reaction. His gaze was on my lips.Without a word he pulled me closer by my weist. When our mouth were so close i grinned mockingly " I am sorry Matthew, i am on the way to meet my BOYFRIEND and you know it" after that i left him standing alone. Safely i arrived to Harry's flat. I admit that the way back was not a pleasant.  "Harry?" i called him. No response. I took my shoes off and headed to the bedroom. There he was- asleep. Quietly I pulled out of the closet any Harry's t-shirt.  I stood infront the mirror, it wasn't that bad.  My hand reached for wipes, my moves were very slow. Washed away all the make-up and padded to the bed. Gently, I kissed Harry's forehead and hugged to his chest. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.. Birds singing outside the window meant that I woke up with happiness. I hate winter mornings, when you wake up it's very dark outside, the sun only appears briefly and disappears so darkness can cover the sky again. I am glad that my and Harry's relationship began in the spring, when everything blooms and the world is covered with colors, i think it's good time for love. I looked at Harry, his eyes were open, staring blankly at the ceiling. My hand went to his chest " Goodmorning love" i said filled with joy and energy of my voice. He turned his face to look at me. His mouth formed into a smile then he pecked my nose. I sat on the bed and crossed my legs " Babe, we have to talk" my index finger went to my lips and i bit my nail. " i won't quit " i stared blankly at the wall.  His huge hands covered my small ones. "I do not demand it from you" he squezeed my hands. I have not idea why i was so scared to look into his eyes "Paulina!" he raised his voice a bit, it caused me to look at him. His hand went to my cheek and stroked it gently. " I love you and i care but it's your choice. I can not force you to do anything" his lips touched mine. I could feel his smile through the kiss. Slowly he put on his back, pulling me by the waist. I laid on top of him. Nothing much happened. I wasn't one of those girls who sleep with every boy around. If i am in relationship, i wait. The fact that I know Harry for a year does not change my rules. 3:45 pm and we were still lying on the bed, snuggle into each other. A loud bell rang throughout the flat. " I'll open " i pecked his nose and climbed out of bed. "Stay" he grabbed my hand. I just shook my head and giggled. " Hipsta Please" t-shirt and panties was all i wearing,  at least a t-shirt reached the middle of my thighs. With a smile on my face I opened the door but the smile quickly disappeared. Abby stood in the doorway.