Chapter 2

” Harry i told you that she’s gonna do it again” he laid his head on my knees. My fingers intertwined with his curls. He just stared at me without any word, he pulled out his finger and sketched the shape of my mouth. I froze. All my emotions were fighting with each other. Part of me wanted to kiss him and hug tightly, while the other part of me just wanted to punch him in the face.  I still couldn’t move and his finger still was on my lips. ” Can you stop doing that?” my annoyed tone caused him to stop. In rush he raised from my knees and then sat next to me. “Paulina, what’s the problem?” he asked while staring in my eyes “You. You’re the problem”.he looked at me with shocked expression. “but-” he tried to say something but i interrupted him. ” No, don’t say anything. I don’t need it.” i glanced at him and then just left his flat, without any more explanation.  Wind was blowing my hair, my vision was blurred because of tears, i didn’t really know where i was going, all i knew was that i want to be far away from him. The worst thing was that i couldn’t be away from my own thoughts. Within 10 minutes i was bombarded with messages and phone calls. Ignoring was the best way at this moment. I couldn’t fight with my emotions, thoughts. I was lost, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. My legs hurt from walking, tired to walk any further i sat on the closest bench. People, cars, flying birds and everything around me dissapeard when i sat. There was just me and my problems, no one nor nothing mattered. ”Paulina!” someone desperately tugging at my body. I slowly awoke from the land of sleep and barely opened my eyes. I ran a hand through my hair and sat down. I looked around,  still in the same place,  slept on the damn bench in park.” What the fuck you think you’re doing?” she yelled and then i felt her hand on my cheek. No hug, no help, no conversation, just a single punch in the face. My hand went to my cheek, gently touched the point of impact. I glared at her coldly ” Thanks for help. You’re supposed to be my best friend” ironic laughter flowed out of my mouth. I stood up and set off where my legs will suffer. Before I left, I turned to face her ” I can handle it on my own anyway. I am big girl” i smiled.