Chapter 6

"Are you lost?" I asked harshly. I leaned back against the door frame, I did not have the slightest desire for conversation, especially not with her. "Are you?" she muttered under her breath. From day one, I did not like her. She was so rude and surly. "You need something or we can already say goodbye?" i crossed my arms on my chest. I did not show any sympathy towards her, i feel anypatie, why should I even pretend? She did not answer a word. "Do you think that I will be here to fucking death? Can you say what you want?" annoyed, I already shouted. "What's going on?" Harry's voice came from behind me. "I do not know, I have no patience for her." helplessly, i threw my hands in the air and slowly went upstairs. I fell on the bed. "Get out!" his loud voice spread throughout the flat. Triumphantly, I smiled to myself. After a while I heard a loud slap. Quickly, I ran back down. Harry rubbed his cheek. Anger filled him from the top to the very bottom, his muscles were tense. I did not believe that he would be able to to hit a girl, but instinctively ran to them both and stood a few feet in front of him to limit his access to Abby. I stood with her face to face. "Arrogant bitch." I looked her straight in the eyes, "are you deaf? you have to leave" I pointed at the door "now". Gracefully, she brushed the hair from her shoulder and slammed the door behind her. Harry was breathing heavily. I turned and placed both hands on his chest. "It's okay," I smiled reassuringly. His eyes were still staring at the place where she stood. It was filled with anger. "Look at me" I grabbed him by the chin and headed his face so that he could look at me. "It's okay. Forget it." his gaze softened. "But she said that-" his voice was low and weak. The whole situatuation was unpleasant. I interrupted him with soft kiss on the lips. I led him back to the bedroom. He lay down on the bed, and I put on myself my pants, shoes and jacket. "Where are you going?" he looked at me with disappointment. "In an hour be at my parents' house. We'll go get something to eat in town" i kissed his forehead and left his flat.  "Why are you wearing his t-shirt?"  I heard her annoying voice behind my back. Abruptly, I turned around and I was ready to hit her in the face. "It's not your fucking buisness." i could not believe that she was still there. " Listen to me" she grabbed me by the wrists but within a second i got my hand out from her grasp. " No, you listen! Accept the fact that he does not want to be with you. Stay away from us, I do not you want to have anything to do with you" after what i said, I just turned on my heel. I heard her footsteps behind me, it began to accelerate until it started to ran. When she caught up with my pace, she began to speak, "Now it's your turn to listen to me!" I stopped and took a deep breath. "Maybe I'm an arrogant bitch, but he taught me it. Do you think that as an innocent, polite girl, I would have survived in this relationship? I was an ordinary thing, a toy, but it did not hurt me, I did not mind, I began to treat him the same. However, he loves you, so maybe he will treat you better " she patted me on the arm and left me there, dumbfounded. "I am home" i yelled but echo answered me. I noticed a little piece of paper on the warderobe- " We're visiting your aunt. Pity, that you're not spending  time at home anymore. We're coming back in friday, don't do nothing stupid. Love, mum!x"  is not enough that my mind was analyzing Abby's words, i also felt bad because of my parents. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. The water was falling down my body but unfortunately it couldn't wash my thoughts. It was one of those days when I want to just lie down and sleep all day. Without forces I got out of the shower and went to my room. I did not have much time, so I was all done in a hurry. 05:30 pm- my make-up was done, hair dried and fresh clothes on. I sat on the couch.ot  I did not turned  on the TV  because my mind continued to provide dramatic entertainment. Suddenly, loud bell rang throughout my house. " I missed you" he smiled and kissed me in the threshold. How is possible that someone as cute and loveable like Harry, could turn out to be someone else, a stranger. I did not want to believe her, but I could not stop thinking about it. I recovered from those dirty, unnecessary thoughts, and I went for dinner.