Euphoria

5 Months Later

The Tokyo Jujutsu high students were standing in the middle of the meeting area where the teachers tells them something but they actually never use it.

But how came they did today?

The strongest, the only an Honoured one, The Satoru Gojo came in the mic as he spoke loudly with an excited tone.

"HELLO KIDS! YOU ARE ALL GOING WELL SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR ME TO ASK HOW ACTUALLY YOU ARE... " the goofy teacher said.

Nobara covers her ears as she hissed, "who the fuck said this loud in the hour of this shitty morning, " she said.

"Yes.. It's only 7:30am! " said Yuji as he nodded holding tightly his hoodie.

"SO WHATEVER AND NOBARA YUJI I CAN HEAR YO! WELL.... SO YOU ALL ARE HERE IN THIS BOARD MORNING BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING A NEW SORCERER!!"

Maki scoff as Inumaki stare straight, Yuta was half asleep but it's ok.

Panda was the only good awake while Megumi was also shivering because the poor boy forgot to wear his upper anything warm.

"THE PERSON WILL INTRODUCE THERE SELF!! "

A girl with blond and black hair came in cargo pants and a cool top as she stood in the front her red eyes staring in the front.

By looking at her, sadness look over the first year, and second year as Shoko was there too, looking down while smoking.

And everyone had the same thought, 'she has the fashion sense same as Rin'

"Hello everyone I'm a lady you already know" she smirked as she look at them.

Megumi, Yuji and Other look at each other as they shook their head, "nah I don't know her.. " mumbled Nobara.

"come on don't make things complicated for them now~" teased Gojo as the lady nodded.

"Though she look young.. Like in her twenties" said Maki.

"What do you mean? Is Gojo sensei in his thirties? " asks the dumb cutie.

"No..buddy " sigh Panda.

.
.
.
.

"Well apologize for the wait, so my name is Rin Haitani.. And I have a techniques of Crimson Curse" she said and by that time Yuji, Megumi, Nobara and others coldness flew away.

"RIN HAITANI!! " yelled the kids as they look at her.

Rin smiles as she nodded, spreading her arms she once again nodded, " the one and only your mom! "

Yuji wipe his tears as he jump on her, she stumble back but she laugh while the other join.

Nobara start pulling Yuhi's hair as she wanted to hug the girl.

Gojo knew as he laugh it out and Shoko look at them with a small smile from afar.

"WE MISSED YOU! " said everyone in together.

"I miss you too" Rin said as she closes her eyes.

.
.
.

"How came your eyes are red now? And your hair grows" said Yuji as Nobara made a braid.

".. Thanks to Gojo I he explain me everything so does Nanami,and the jar Which has my techniques, I just ate that eye and had my own technique! " Rin said as she patted Nobara.

"Rin.. You are young right? " asks Yuta as he look at her kindly.

"Hm.. I'm 21st now" she said proudly as Nobara gasp.

"Okay! You are Special grade Sorcerer and you don't even need any training? "

"No.. I know everything as before coming here when I died.. I trained everything after hiding from the world,, while I knew martial arts. " said the girl as she thanked Megumi who bought her Mocha tea.

Nobara hugged the girl as she closes her eyes, "I never forgot how you spoiled me" she said as Rin laugh.

"Say? Didn't you found it weird that we suddenly disappear? " asks Maki sitting down as well.

"I do.. But I understand I came to know it after Toge left a letter in my drawer"

Everyone glance at Toge as he shows peace sigh.

"Btw... How did you knew that we are not babies? " Yuta asks.

"Same Toge told me.. " Rin said.

"Well.. We really enjoy our time with you! And still we will!! " yelled Yuji as he show off his muscles.

As everyone laugh at him.

In the midst of darkness, we found light. In the depths of sorrow, we discovered joy. Our journey may have been filled with tears, but it led us to a happiness we never thought possible.❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The end.

.
.
.
.

And that's how

Jujutsu babies ends.