Cheater Ukrainian Girl x Russian Male Reader

Requested by: XanxusIntong

__________________________

It's All Over But The Crying

__________________________

Third POV

Some kids can be seen playing tag in the dusty desert. One of them spotted a torn out book among the sands. The book was blue and covered in radioactive dust, but they still couldn't read yet. They rushed back to their village and asked their grandfather to read it to them.

Nagor: Grandpa, grandpa! We found a book!

Grandpa: Really now? Let me see it.

They handed him the book. He dusted it off and took a look.

Grandpa: You want grandpa to read it to you?

The kids nodded in anticipation. Their grandpa smiled and sat in his chair.

Grandpa: Hehe... gather here, you little rascals, and let me read you a story. Ahem...

__________________________

Narrator: War. War never changes. The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. The great dictator shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower. But war never changes. In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Petroleum and Uranium. For these resources, Ukraine would invade Russia, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth. In 2077, after decades of tension between the two countries, the storm of world war had come again. In two brief hours, most of the planet was reduced to cinders. And from the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise. A few were able to reach the relative safety of the large underground Vaults. My family was part of that group that entered Vault Thirteen. Imprisoned safely behind the large Vault door, under a mountain of stone, a generation has lived without knowledge of the outside world. Both russians and ukrainians lived there. They knew there was no reason to think about their past mistakes. Not now that the world is practically gone probably forever. But life in the Vault is about to change.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking toward my girlfriend's quarters. She had a birthday today, so i wanted to surprise her with a cake. My parents didn't like the fact that she was ukrainian and i was russian, but never showed it to her. I guess older generations are just more conservative. I walked to her door and opened it with the card she gave me. I looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen. As soon as i turned to leave, i heard noises coming from her bedroom. With confusion i went to check it out. As soon as i opened it, i saw Maria and my firend Alex naked in bed. They didn't seem to notice me. I quietly closed the door, left the cake and the greeting card on the table and walked out of her place. I could barely hold my tears until i've reached my room. My parents were worried about what was going on. I told them through sobs what i saw. They grew angry at Maria and got concerned about me. My mother was trying to calm me down, while my father wanted to go there and give both of them a piece of his mind, but i convinced him not to go. 

Small timeskip

Maria's POV

Me and Alex finished our fun and he went to put on his clothes.

Alex: That was really good. Tomorrow the same time?

Maria: Nah, i like it when we have our fun, but i feel like need to spend time with (Y/N). I've kinda missed him, ya know?