Chapter 3

Barry holds the vials in his hands more securely and starts to explain. "I don't know when Sasha came into contact with this gas in this first place whether it was when she was in Metropolis or in Gotham, but I do know that it effected her differantly than her brother—or ScareCrow."

Diana tilted her head, "what do you mean?"

Barry snaps his fingers, "I am so glad you asked that! As we all know, ScareCrow's gas makes you see your worst fear, correct?" Bruce nods subconsciously. "Well, Sasha's gas is different. Hey gas doesn't make you see your worst fear, it makes you see your future...."

"But that doesn't explain her suffocated victims in Gotham." Victor pointed out.

"—yea-I-uh-don't understand that. My hypothesis is that if the person stay in the future too long, they start to suffocate, but I am not entirely sure."

"It's a good guess though," Clark nods.

"Thing is," Bruce clears his throat, "how are we going to find with underground Club she hosts? And how are we going to get and audience with her?"

"I'll run on a search for her club," Victor says, immediately pulling a screen out of no where. Red dots come up on the screen, Victor swipes through them, inspecting them.

Diana's phone starts to ring. Diana pulls out her phone from her pocket and awnser it. "Hello?"

Bruce listens in and hears a young ladies voice on the other end. "Hi Miss. Prince!"

"Hello Kathy, what is it?"

"I was just wondering when you would come back to the museum?"

Diana tenses before answering. "I'm afraid I need a couple more days off leave, something come up in Gotham."

The lady on the other end sighs, "Diana, please tell me you didn't meet Bruce Wayne. He's bad news! He'll break your heart I swear! He goes from one girl to another!"

Diana grimaces and send an apologetic stare to Bruce, knowing he overheard. "No, Kathy. I have not met him. I just found and old friend and needed catching up."

"Diana, don't lie to me. I saw the news! 'Mystery girl spotted with Gotham's bachelor; How will this end?'" A paper folds on Kathy's side of the phone followed by a disappointed sigh. "Diana! The 'Mystery Girl' looks exactly like you! Why are you really there?"

Diana frantically looked at the others, motioning them to say something. Bruce and Barry hold their hands up in surrender, leaving Clark.

"Uuuuh, Diana!! Francine is here?" Clark shrugs his shoulders.

Diana mouths 'thank you' to her brother figure and bids goodbye to Kathy, while she apologizes. Diana finally hangs up with Kathy and lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Kal-El."

Clark simply smiles. "No problem......so...yay god a thing now?" Clark asks pointed at Bruce and Diana.

The two exchange worried glances while hastily saying 'no'.  Clark stares suspiciously at the two but leaving it alone and turning to church on victors progress. There was less red dots on the screen now, as Clark and Victor engaged into a conversation.

"We're on the News, Bruce!!" Diana whisper screams (A/N: we'll call Wheaming, Kay? :) ) "you're the one who wanted to go eat out in public," Bruce wheamed back. Diana glared at him, "you should've talked me out of it!"

Bruce returns the glare, "That wasn't really an option, princess."

Diana was about to say something when Victor interrupted, calling out, "Found her!"

Diana, Bruce, and Barry (who went back to study the DNA samples) rushed to Victor and Clark. "There," Victor proceeds to point to an area where Metropolis and Gotham meet. "Her club is called, 'The Pool of Mistakes' It's only lit up by a dark pink neon sun with the title." As Victor continues to talk, the screen animates, showing the team what to expect. "When the door opens, it reveals an elevator, which takes you 20 feet before the surface. There we will be meted by a dance floor, but part that is wear we want to be. In the back of the dance floor is a bar."

"Why do we need to be at a bar?" Diana questions.

"To get a drink before the party starts," Bruce jokes. Diana glares menacingly at her lover, who immediately cowers, apologizing.

Victor continues with a smile," There is a secret phrase, and I've given to the bartender, he or she will press a secret button, opening a secret page way. We're follow the corridors and it should take us to Sasha." The screen fates away as Victor finishes the last of his explanation.

"Then what is the secret phrase?" Clark asks.

Victor respond with a half hearted chuckle, "'Long Live The Vaporess!' These people that work at the club hold Sasha to the rank of Queen of Mischief or their Savior, from what I've gathered from the Dark media."

"What else did the Dark Media say?" Fills his arms across his chest.

"That she never stays in one place for long. So if we need to go, it has to be tonight or it'll take at least 48 more hours till I find her again."

"Then we go tonight. Suit up everyone!" Bruce commands. "And where something sharp to go over your suits, we gotta blend in with the club!"

A/N:
Hello everyone!! Please in the comments, put down any suggestions about what should happen in the next chapter when the team meets Sasha/The Vaporess. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Also think about who else they should meet or encounter in the club. I'd love to hear your ideas!! Thank you!!