Chapter 4

Underground Club Part 1

Barry and Victor worked together to gather the specific coordinates. For the underground club while everyone else got dressed

Bruce walked out into his kitchen with a white button-up dress shirt with black slacks. His hair was gelled back and brushed through.

He picked back up his style of playboy millionaire. Hoping to flirt with some girls until it's time to meet Vaporess.

"Bruce? Have you seen Kal-El?" Diana's worried voice echoes down the strait from his Bedroom where he let her change. Her clacking heels followed her call.

"No, I haven't. What do you need-"

Diana stared back at Bruce in a golden-Bronze dress. The dress cling to her curves, outlining them boldly. The dress had no sleeves and having itself on her chest. The dress had glitter shimmering off it. A little extra piece of wavy fabric of the dress went from her hips down to the hem.  A transparent shimmery cape draped behind her, the same length of her dress. She had styled her hair in a backwards braided crown. Diana applied a gold and white accesory embedded into the braid making her look like the goddess she is.

Her mascara brought out her eyes. She applied a light golden shade modestly on her eyes as eyeshadow. Finally she had rosy pink shaded lips.

Bruce's breathe hitched as he stared at her in awe. "Princess," he whispers. There was no teasing in his tone. Diana's title slips off his tongue as if he was pleading with her. "You look...." The Dark Night struggles to find his words, completely awestruck by the goddess's beauty.

"You don't look to bad yourself," Diana said. Her eyes locked gazes with the floor not saying to look up at Bruce.

Bruce was taken by suprise by her gesture and walked up to her. "Diana?" She kept her head down.

Bruce caressed her cheek. Diana flinches at his touch. Grimacing. Bruce gets taken aback from her reaction. He was hurt, Diana never acted like this around him.

"Diana, what's wrong?" Bruce looks at her longingly. "Diana...look at me." Diana's eyes remained fixed on the floor. Bruce's hand goes down to her chin and forced her to look up at him. "Princess, tell me what's going on."

The moment was ruined when Barry zoomed up to the kitchen. "Hey!" Diana and Bruce took a step away from each other hastily. Barry acknowledged the tension between the two, but decided to ignore it. "We gotta go now if we're gonna stay true to our reservation. Oh! Some fish-dude showed up. I caught him up and he's joining us. He's already dressed up. So is everyone else."

Diana stumbled on her words, "I-Is Kal-El downstairs?" Bruce felt his heart stab with pain. Why does she want to see Clark? Doesn't she know she can trust me?

Barry nodded. "Yes he is would you like me to get him?"

"C-could you just take be down there?" Diana said.

Barry nodded and place his hand around Diana's waist, and they were gone in an instant. Bruce sighed and made his way down the stair, slowly putting on a black bow tie.

Bruce reached the Batcave. Barry was conversing with Victor and Arther. Diana and Clark were in the corner talking in hushed tones.
Clark's eyes showed compassion. His mouth began to move, but Bruce couldn't hear anything. He could slowly make out Clark's words: 'Are you sure?'

Diana shook her head and began to cry. Clark opened his arms to her in his black and white tux. Diana rushed into his arms. Clark hugged and soothed her. Rubbing his hand on her back.

Bruce couldn't help but feel a stab of jealously. He wished that was him comforting Diana.

Victor turned his head at Bruce's entrance and called to everybody. "Everyone's here, let's load up!!"