The night we met.

(STARDUST COOKIE'S POV)

I was flying on the sky...it was a very beautiful night..so many stars gleaming very,very far away from me.I wanted to reach them...to touch them...But I just stayed there,watching them as I flew.I was a bit tired because it was kinda long day,because,Milk Way Cookie made me spent sometime with her and the others and I had to help my sister,Moonlight Cookie,with something.So,I stopped flying and arrived at safe grounds,where I sat down and kept looking at the stars.I realized I was on a hill,and in front of me had a abandoned Themed Park.Well,it was really dark there...kinda scary.I just looked away and looked at the stars again.Suddenly,I heard someone's voice.
"You like observing the stars?Me too!"
I looked at the voice's direction and...oh wow...what a beautiful cookie...He had the sweetest smile,good scent,a wonderful and colorful style and such as a incredible beauty.
"Oh uh,y-yes I do."
I said.Why was this happening?What feeling was that?My thoughts got interrupted by the cookie sitting by my side and looking at the stars.
"I'm Cream Unicorn Cookie...and you are?"
Cream Unicorn Cookie...hmm..it suited him.
"Stardust Cookie."
He smiled
"Pretty name too."
"Thanks."
We started looking at the abandoned park in front of us.
"*sigh* Sometimes I wish the park would still work."
He said and I looked at him.
"Why?"
He looked at the park with a sadness in his eyes.
"I lived there before but...well,a lot of things happened and it got abandoned.But I still want to see the Mary-go-rounds work and shine again.By the way,do you like Mary-go-rounds?"
I looked at him,a bit puzzled.
"Mary-Go-Rounds?Never heard of it nor had been into one of those."
He chuckled and started me explaining what was...I imagined it and it seemed to be cool.We started a conversation from there,like talking about what's your favorite food,what do you like to do when you're alone,etc.But...I felt different when I'm with him..he makes me feel butterflies on my stomach,he makes my heart race...what is this?I looked at him and our eyes met,the moonlight shone behind him..making him shine.That's kinda funny...millions of stars in the sky,and yet he shines the brightest.He was smiling at him and my eyes shone.Well,he started saying somethings again but I wasn't paying attention...I started to think to myself what was that feeling...how weird.

———————————-———————————-
HELLO LITTLE STAAAARS
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!Byee!

Words:439