What am I supposed to do?

{Stardust Cookie POV}

Milky Way Cookie was talking about something and I wasn't paying attention...why?Because I was busy think of HIM. Suddenly,I felt someone pinch my arm. "Ow!" I said.It was Milky Way Cookie who pinched me! "Were you paying attention?" She said. "Uh...yes." I said avoiding eye contact. "Then what did I said?" She said looking serious. "Fine!I didn't paid attention." She sighed. "You always pay attention to what I say.What was you think?" She said and I went silent.A image of Unicorn Cream Cookie came to my mind and I blushed. "U-Uh...nothing." I said while looking away. "Hm?Nothing?" Suddenly,she grinned. "Are you in love?" She said with a teasing voice. "W-What?!No!!" I said. "You sure?Hehe~...Stardust Cookie is in love!Stardust Cookie is in looove!" She kept teasing me. "Stop!" I said and she stopped. "Fine,fine.Who is the lucky girl?" She said and I went silent. "Y-You know,it's actually a boy." I said quietly and her eyes widened. "Wow.I didn't expected that!Who is it?" She looked excited. "It's Cream Unicorn Cookie." I said shyly. "I think I know who he is." She chuckled. "What am I supposed to do?" I said while looking away.

(Unicorn Cream Cookie POV)

The park was rebuilt!My heart filled with joy as I saw those little cookies playing.I felt like crying so bad...so I just sighed and calmed down.I couldn't express on words on how I'm happy now.Suddenly,some butterflies started surrounding me.I smiled as one landed in my hand.

(Stardust Cookie POV)

I was surprised as I arrived at the park and saw that it was full of cookies and it was working.I started walking there.The reason why I was there?I wanted to see Cream Unicorn Cookie.After I told Milky Way Cookie that I was in love with Cream Unicorn Cookie,she kept teasing me.Ugh!I needed to calm down by seeing him.But...could that be?I was really in love?I looked forward to see a beautiful view. Cream Unicorn Cookie surrounded by butterflies while smiling.He is the prettiest boy I've ever seen...I immediately blushed but I just couldn't look away.My eyes widened as I saw that he noticed me.

(Cream Unicorn Cookie POV)

What was Stardust Cookie doing here?Well,I can't deny that I really wanted to see him anyways.The butterflies flew away and I walked over to him. "Hello!" I said with a bright smile on my face.I realized that he was...blushing? "Hello." He said while avoiding eye contact with me. "What are you doing here?" I said. "I..I wanted to see you.I wanted to spend some time with you." He said and I blushed. He wanted to spend some time with me? That had to be a dream! I smiled and took his hand. "Then let's not wait any more time!" He lifted his head up to see me and our eyes met.I smiled at him and he smiled back.I chuckled as I started to drag him to a Mary-go-round.My heart was beating faster than usual...But I didn't noticed that.All I just wanted in that moment was to be with him.

(END OF THE CHAPTER.)

—————————————————————-

(Words: 539)

HELLOOO!!Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.Hope you enjoyed!Bye and until next chapter!