Please,stay with me.

{Stardust cookie POV}

There we were.Cream Unicorn and I were having fun...he was showing me so many dung things and,I must admit,I was having the time of my life there!This cookie took me out of the darkness...took me out of the bubble I was and is making me live,not exist.Now,he was taking me to a Ferris wheel.We got there,sat down and the Ferris wheel started to slowly go up.The time was perfect...the sun was setting and Cream Unicorn looked at it and said: "It's beautiful,isn't it?" He said with a kind smile. "Yeah...beautiful." I said looking at him.What?!Am I wrong?He is beautiful.Actually...the most beautiful cookie I've ever seen.

{End of Stardust cookie POV}

{Unicorn Cream cookie POV}

Me and Stardust at the Ferris wheel.I can't imagine something more romantic than that.The sunset ahead of us...I'm loving this.I asked Stardust cookie "It's beautiful,isn't it?" I said while smiling.He said "Yeah...beautiful." But then I realized he was looking at me.Does that mean that he was saying that I was beautiful..?It can't be,right?!I felt my face getting warmer by the seconds that passed by.I heard him chuckle. "Why are you blushing?" He said and I looked at him.He was smiling and he chuckled!Unexpected. "No!Just the sun on my skin haha..." I chuckled nervously.After some minutes,the stars started appearing on the sky.The Ferris wheel got us down and we left.I looked at Stardust. "Stardust-" I got interrupted by a lighting.That made me jump...I hate storms!I hate lightings!My eyes widened as I looked at the sky and realized it started raining...heavily.Why?!Everything was okay.Suddenly,I realized that everything got warm.I realized that Stardust was hugging me...he was blushing. "Stardust...why are you hugging me?" I asked. "I-I...hm.I saw that you are scared of lighting.So I just hugged you to keep you safe.You don't like it?That's okay,I can leg go-" He said and I interrupted him. "No!Please...stay with me.Stay with me like this." I said and he nodded.I thought I'd never say this but...thanks rain!

(TIMESKIP)

2 hours and yet the rain hasn't stopped.Currently,Stardust was in my room and he was still hugging me.I didn't wanted him to go...I felt so safe.We were sitting on the bed,he was watching the rain while I was hugging him from the front.How?My knees were on the bed,keeping balance so I wouldn't fall,and my arms were around him.My face was on his chest and I obviously realized he was blushing.I also was.

{End of Cream Unicorn Cookie POV}

{Stardust Cookie POV}

Am I dreaming?The guy that I think I like hugging me and I was on his room...he was begging for me to stay with him so,of course,I stayed.The rain was really,really heavy.And I realized that,every time that a lighting crossed the sky,Cream Unicorn would shiver.So I got a risky idea.I gently started to stroke his hair to calm him.I stopped looking at the rain and looked at him.So beautiful...so perfect.I don't want this to end.Not now.Not ever.I could understand something...I really do love him.I know,I met him a day ago but...who can tell us what time we can fall in love with each other?He is the one that made me laugh.He made me feel alive...I want to be there for him every time that he needs.It doesn't matter my situation,I'll always help him.My thoughts stopped once I heard his voice. "Thank you,Stardust." He said and I looked puzzled. "Why?" I asked. "Thank you for staying with me..." He said as I felt some tears in my chest.He was crying!He needs me now...And I won't ask why he is crying.I'll just let him cry. "I'm sorry I'm crying.." He said between sobs.I gently grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "Unicorn,don't apologize.You..you wanna know something?" I asked and he nodded his head,blushing. "Do you know why I like thunderstorms?...well,it shows that even nature needs to scream and cry sometimes." I said as I smiled kindly at him.He smiled back at me and hugged me even tighter.I could assume that he really hated being alone.Suddenly,he looked at me again and our eyes met...I saw his eyes shining.My heart was beating faster.I felt butterflies on my stomach.What was happening?He was so close to me...oh for the ancient heroes.
—————————————————————————-
(Words: 765)

HELLOOOO MY LITTLE STARSSS!! How ya doing?Hope you guys liked the chapter.Probably the next one is coming out in 3 days or something.Also,the fact that cream uni is afraid of storms is a headcanon. BYYEEE <3 <3