Thinking of him.

(Cream Unicorn POV!!)

Me and Stardust Cookie departed ways.I returned to the abandoned theme park,where I once had fun and where everyone used to laugh.I sighed as I sat near a broken Mary-go-rounds.Suddenly,I heard a noise behind me and I jumped out of fear...a sigh of relief could be heard from my lips as I realized it was just Gingerbrave.He approached me.
"Hello Cream Unicorn Cookie!I-I didn't meant to scare you,I'm sorry." He said as he looked at the floor. "No,No...it's alright dear.You did scared me but don't need to worry about that.Anyways,what are you here for?" I asked and he started smiling. "Well,me and the other cookies at the kingdom thought about something.We have enough materials to rebuild your park!What do you think of it?" He asked and a gasp escaped my mouth.I was shocked...rebuilt the theme park?!I was so happy!!A tear of happiness fell of my eyes and I hugged Gingerbrave tightly. "Thank you!Thank you!!" I said as I squeezed him.He said that tomorrow morning the sugar gnomes would come here to help rebuilt this park,then,Gingerbrave left.I walked over to a castle and went to my room.Well,this castle used to have a lot of little cookies exploring it...I opened my room door with a smile on my face.Then,I walked to the balcony and observed the sky.Suddenly,a butterfly landed on my hand.Then another one appeared...and I started giggling because of this sight. I was really happy..and,I knew,this is a good sign.A new start is about to come.I looked at the sky and at the stars...suddenly,I remembered Stardust Cookie.He was such a rare looking cookie..but he was so,so beautiful.I couldn't stop thinking about him..the way he smiled,the way he looked at me- wait...what was I thinking?!I barely met him and I was thinking about that?Well,I couldn't help it.And,who knows,maybe it was love at first sight.

(End of Cream Unicorn's POV)

(( Stardust Cookie POV))

I was flying back to the stars,where I belonged but then my eyes caught sight of the abandoned theme park.It was sad that it was left like this...then,I saw Unicorn Cream Cookie at a balcony looking up at the stars.How could him be so beautiful?Is this wrong to think?Ugh...I swear,when he smiles,I forget how to breath.Huh?I got distracted by his beauty that I almost crashed on a tree.

(End of Stardust Cookie's POV)

(( Cream Unicorn's POV))

I was still looking at the stars...wait,what was that?A shooting star!!Wow,I haven't seen one for so long.But then,I remembered him.Stardust Cookie...everything was remembering me of him.Dear heart,why him?Oh my god..his face,his smile,his eyes,his smell,his voice..his everything was so perfect.I need to stop with those thoughts...my heart was beating faster by only thinking about him.I need to stop.I sighed and walked over to my bed,I sat down and yawned.Tomorrow was going to be a wonderful day.

(End of Cream Unicorn's POV)

((End of the chapter))
——————————————————————
HELLO!! I'm sorry that it took too long to come another chapter.Sorry.Hope you liked it!

(Words: 539)