Mysterious Signals & Blood Trail

The mission was a success, as my students assisted all of the civilians who wanted to escaped. There were boats on the other side and Momo managed to help them get out. Luckily, no one was seriously hurt and my students managed to make a getaway, unscathed too. Thanks to Froppy and Shoto, they all made it back to the docks and found a place to hide out. However, the only person who didn't make it back...was me.

Kirishima: What's taking him so long?

Yaoyorozu: Do you think something happened to him?

Shinso: Todoroki, do you know anything?

Todoroki: Before I went through the quarantine station, we were attacked by three heroes. Death Arms, Kamui Woods and Mount Lady were sent after us.

Kirishima: You're telling that the Boss is fighting against THREE heroes by himself!?

Kaminari: That sounds like something Boss would do. He always looks after us, before taking care of himself.

Kodai: We have to go back

Yaoyorozu: Rule is right. He might need our help. He might be a skilled vigilante but they're professional heroes! He can't deal with them all on his own.

Kaminari: But what can we possibly do? If we go there, who's to say that we won't get captured ourselves?

Shinso: Chargebolt is right. The Boss wouldn't forgive himself if we ended up getting caught, along with him.

Kirishima: Kage has a point. And besides, I doubt the Boss would make it easy for the heroes to catch him. Remember our training, we had a difficult time trying to land a single hit on him.

Asui: I don't know... I'm kind of with Rule and Creati on this. He could use our help... We have to do something to help him.

Jiro: Shhh, quiet!

Everyone became quiet, as Kyoka spoke up. She used her Earphone Jack and began detecting movement.

 She used her Earphone Jack and began detecting movement