chapter 6 - oh my gosh

BAEKHYUN

I'm getting ready for school. like what i usually do every morning, i cook for my own and i dress up by myself.

as i was walking through the hallway of our school, some are giving confused glances on me. oh yeah, i got beaten up by strangers last night. i have many bruises and scars around my body and my face. don't pity me guys, I'm okay, really okay.

i went to my locker first and took all my books and notebooks i needed for today's class. it's pretty heavy carrying all these things but I don't mind. my friends are not here they must be in our classroom. i twisted the door knob and all eyes are focusing at me. seriously?

"oh my gosh! what the hell happened to you baekhyun?!" taeyeon screamed like crazy. her voice is so loud that i needed to put my two hands at my ears but I'm carrying my books so i just used my one hand to placed it on my left ear.

"what the- baekhyun, the hell happened to you man?" nichkhun was sitting on tiffany's table a while ago but suddenly stood up and said that.

"calm yourselves guys. i just got beaten up, there's no big deal about it." i walked to my table and sat on my chair which is next to taeyeon.

"what do you mean "no big deal"? are you seriously crazy baekhyun? come on let's go the clinic." taeyeon keep forcing me to go to the clinic. aish, this kid. why are you so worried about me?

"no need taeyeon. i went to the hospital last night." i lied so she can shut up her mouth already.

"oh. but please, let me know if there's something wrong with you." she said and i just nodded. she sounds like a worried mother whose really concern of his son.

the bell rang. we started our class and learned something for hours and here it is, dismissal time.
i am ready to go home now, yay. my friends left so sudden because some of them have a date to finish and some of them are going to hang out and go to the club. well me, I don't like those kind of things I'm a good boy and I don't do such kind of things. they were forcing me earlier to join them but sorry guys, rejection is a must.

i walked downstairs and someone poked my shoulder. i wonder who is it.

"u-uhm byun baekhyun right?" a small guy appeared in my eyes. he was holding a paper, bunch of papers.

"yes. waeyo?" i said.

"your classmates from section-A1 suggested you to be part of the basketball team. would you mind joining us? mrs. lee also checked your papers from your previous school saying you were a varsity player there." he said. yes, I'm a varsity player before. but i stopped being a player because lessons first before sports right? should i join?

i was going to speak but he butted in. "don't worry we'll be giving you 2-3 days so you can think of it." he handed me 1 paper and i took it. he patted my shoulder and left.

i should ask my mom for this. I don't know if she's going to allow me or not. I'm reading the paper now and it says "•40% reduction from your tuition fee" and "•20% to your extra-curricular activities". this is really a good offer. i was really motivated to be a player now.

to: eomma

mom, i was selected to be a player. should i join? it says 40% reduction from your tuition fee and 20% to my ECA.

from: eomma

that's a really good offer son! you can join if you want to.

to: eomma

thanks, mom.

phew. luckily, my mom allowed me. i am now ready to be a player, basketball team let's do this! i took a nap, a long nap specifically.

TAEYEON

these friends of mine are really drunkards. they were trying their best not to be drunk but seriously by just looking at them they're really drunk. i thought tiffany and nichkhun have a date to finish but what are they doing now? they're suppose to be on cafés and restaurants right now but look, they're dancing like crazy. so this is what they call "date"? i scanned the whole bar and found 3 other couples. seohyun is so busy stopping yonghwa from drinking so much soju. poor seohyun. at the left side of the bar i saw seung gi and yoona, they were talking and stealing kisses from each other. aw, they're so cute. at the bar, there is a kyungho and a sooyoung whose really in to drinking. no wonder they really fit for each other.

"taeyeon-ah, let's go find some hot guys and dance with them." sunny said. ew, i would never do that. dance with a stranger? that is the hellish and craziest thing i ever heard.

"uhm, you go ahead. I'm not in my cup right now." i said and 4 of them stood up and danced like crazy on the dance floor.

I'm alone now. I shouldn't agreed to go to a club like this. i wish baekhyun is right here with us so he can talk to me and it would be less boredom.

sunny's dancing with a stranger they're both having a good time and I don't know what will happen next. it is either they would date right after this or sunny will lost her virginity tonight. i wish she won't. now yuri's talking with the bartender which is next to yoona and seung gi. they talked quite awhile. jessica's overdosing herself with beer. oh man, is her tolerance high? hyoyeon is dancing with kai now. i know kai, he's our old classmate, he is one of our friends too but he transferred to another school because his parents says so.

they're all busy with their own businesses. there are too many drinks in our table, why don't i try one? i tried drinking one shot and i was surprised with that alcoholic taste of it. it was my first time drinking, quite, don't tell my mom. I'm now done drinking my second shot. wait my body's heating up it's like there is a boiling water inside me. i closed my eyes for awhile. i felt a little dizzy and I'm trying to beat this dizziness i feel. i was focusing on my own but i was shocked with the sudden action acted by someone. he held my hand and i tried my all to let go but he still won.

"yah! let go of me! I don't know you!" i screamed while trying to let go of his hands.

in no time, he pinned me on the wall near the comfort room and i knew at first that he's going to kiss me or rape me so i pushed him with all my best. gosh, he's pretty tough. hey bastard, let go of me. i tried to recognize the face of that man but he's not familiar well i would assume that he's really a stranger. he held my two hands tightly. i got no choice, this is now my chance. i used my foot and hit it on his private part and he screamed in pain. i ran and panted like hell. I didn't bid a farewell to my friends because i was too scared and i head to my apartment.

"oh my gosh, what just happened to me?" i said and slept. luckily that guy didn't steal my first kiss.